Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vicente’s full profile. It’s free!
Oops... I didn't know that we were on a mission. Ding it!!!
i grew up in venezuela, though i have moved around my whole life... love the road, love the new experiences, love the people of the earth but above all love life!!!
dont worry be happy
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
couple of years ago i discovered it thru a friend with whom i travelled half of europe...
life, nature, arts, people, truth, love
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- worked at a fishermen harbour in southern USA at age 14
- moved near belin for over a year at age 16
- worked in high profile architecture studio in new york city for a year at age 23
- hiked the plains/jungle between venezuela and brasil at age 25, best trip ever
- lived in buenos aires for a season at age 26
- move to barcelona at age 27 to found an independent art center with some friends, built it from the ground up, and became a reference for barcelona culture
- moved to costa rica looking for new adventures, so far: WINNING!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Help, fun, tips, data, info, coversations!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Aruba, Colombia, Costa Rica, Netherlands, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Spain, United States, Venezuela