Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aga’s full profile.
I'm trying to make my life interesting and beneficisl! Currently living in Argentina!
If you can't make your life happy, make it at least interesting!
I am a catholic and vegetarian since 1994.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people from other countries, share stories and fun. I feel that I am alive when I travel and meeting people from other countries while at home also feels a little like traveling.
But, unfortunately, I've also had some negative Couchsurfing experiences , for instance, when people want to stay in my place or meet in town and then don't show up... ;-(
2. Music (I play the piano, the guitar, the flute and I was learning to sing jazz)
3. Sport (I've played volleyball for over 20 years once a week, I've been skiing all my life, I go climbing walls and rocks, in the summer I sail boats, go canooing, cycling)
5. Vegetarianism (I've been a vegetarian since 1994)
6. I love my two lovely cats: Amelia and Benjamin
7. Currently: learning Spanish, travelling to Spanish-speaking countries, listening to Spanish language music, etc...
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Couldn't decide. There are 3 then:
1. Traveled in Peru for a month on my own.
2. Taught English to children in Peruvian school.
3. Taught social sciences to girls in a high school in Tanzania in one summer.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Poland, United Kingdom, United States