Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Agata’s full profile. It’s free!
Quite easy to get along with, usually a down to earth person, with very adventurous ideas - and always a happy mate :) The rest is all about travelling, explosive creativity, love for the small everyday things, going with the flow of life and trying to get some decisions made.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing really saved my life while being in New York with a friend! We got tricked really badly and had to find a place to stay immediatly. That's when we first got stuck with a couchsurfer, and when we surfed on, it tourned out to be the most awesome experience of our life!!
Its all about getting to know knew perspectives on life, exchanging stories, and making really good friends.
* Running around with my camera and taking the weardest positions to get a good pic
* Practicing Taiji Sword in the middle of a moonlit field
* jogging in the middle of the night
* just walking, walking ,walking
* swimming (by the way, I'm a sports-freak,haha)
* painting and drawing
* the fresh air at the tip of a mountain
* collecting old beautiful books but not reading them
* reading a lot of (new) books
* going crazy about everything to do with Japan!
* learning all sorts of new odd things
* hopping around on a sunny day
* looking for colours and enjoying them everyday!
* oh Museums, oh art history!
- art history
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm all into books and movies, from "The Bookthief" , and "Blindness" to Stefan Zweig and Goethe.
Same goes for movies, I enjoy good blockbusters as well as independent movies and Short Animations.
I like japanese animations by Miyazaki, the depth of Luc Besson, Disneys enchanting stories, and many many others.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I won the German Soap Box Derby - which is already pretty crazy- and went to the USA for world championship. I met so many awesome people there (without actually knowing much english)and participated in one of the most weird championships one could imagine XD
Being on a CS-Party in New York with hundrets of people dressed up in the most fancy clothes, occupying a whole bulding to have fun. And than coming to the party with our host who came naked. Wont forget this whole travel experience!
Learned to fly!! Finally: An unforgettable week of paragliding brought me near the clouds and I never wanted to touch the ground again.
I cicled almost all the way from Berlin to Belfast... 2000km, 5 countries,3 trains, 2 ferries, 1 couchsurfer and lots of muscle pain! I'll never forget that feeling of total freedom to go anywhere I wanted to. No maps, just my compass and me.
Made a roadtrip (7000km) through Australias outback
Travelled all over New Zealand and worked on a farm as a real cowgirl :D
Teach, Learn, Share
* how to make a frog-origami that jumps really far!! ;)
* tai chi
* stone skipping
* polish tonguetwisters
* vegeterian disheeeeees!
* playing the guitar
* speaking spanish
* how to flyyyyy :P
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, Ireland