Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Agne’s full profile. It’s free!
To be me. Whoever it is.
Changeable as wheather.
I don't eat meat (but love fish!).
Sometimes quite shy.
My hero is SpongeBob SquarePants.
Just try to be in the moment in which your are, do nothing half-heartedly and let tomorrow take care of itself.
I also believe that everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have hosted several people in my apartment in Lithuania, and have surfed in Japan.
Also when I moved to Japan I have attended some parties/ meetings held by local couchsurfers.
● Japanese language (I would never be able to use it as native speakers do, but I really wish to master it, love learning provers and onomatopoeias )
● Snowboarding (have abandoned lately)
● DIY and re-using (all kinds of crafting like pottery, knitting, sewing, painting, redecorating old furniture or unused things)
● Fashion (have a passion for patterns and fabrics, textile shops are probably one of my favourite place on earth (after small, cozy cafes) I can spend hours just walking around and touching all kind of fabrics and waching the patterns. Don't chase every trend but love fashion photography and watching picture on fashion blogs)
● Minimalism (in the sense of not owning too many stuff which you don't really need because it just clutter up your home. Also in the sense of not getting attached to thing too much, it's just a things after all)
●Eating and living healthy
Music, Movies, and Books
● Movies ("Happythankyoumoreplease","Eternal sunshine of spotless mind","Paris, Je t'aime", "500 days of summer", "This is England", "Requem for a dream", "Transpotting", "Lord of the rings" etc.)
● Books (especially European literature such like Camus, Remarque, Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Hesse etc.)
● Music (terribly bad at singing but enjoy listening, I like electronics, IDM, dubstep, jazz, blues, folk etc. almost all kinds of music. Some of favourite singers and bands:The XX, Bjork, Apparat, Ellen Allien, Mt. Eden, Massive Attack, Cocorosie, Erykah Badu, Nneka, Hurts, Damian Marley etc.)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One of the most amazing things and the biggest chalange in my life was living in Tokyo. I was more than 8000 km from my home and my family just living there completely on my own for one year, this experience made me much more confident about myself and things I can do, for sure.
Teach, Learn, Share
Want to learn yoga, food recipies from various countries, sewing, photography, handstand.
Can teach, mhm, maybe Lithuanian (?) or some crafts like felt.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In