Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 19 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ahmed’s full profile.
-A banker whose wanna shift career to be a script writer..
-Ihave travelled to more than 10 countries, and can't stop travelling 😄😄..
- I am open minded for new cultures.
-Philosophy : Know everything about something, and know something about everything.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm so excited to get along with people from a culture completely different than mine! It has always been a passion to socialize and make friends from all around the globe. For me, traveling is not just about exploring, it’s more about the people I meet and deal with. I love to create connections, live the locals' experience, and blend within the culture. I also do not like to be treated as a tourist, and Couchsurfing offers a great opportunity achieving this.
- tennis 🎾
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music 🎶 🎵 | Lebanese, Algerian and Egyptian old songs remake tributes .
- Movies 🎥 | in the name of the father, The Godfather trilogy,Leon , American-history, once upon a time in America, there will be a blood .
- Books : The Stranger , the first man-Albert Camus , Brave new World-Aldous Huxley , The trail , The Metamorphosis-Kafka , The old man and the see- Hemingway.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Mountain coaster
Teach, Learn, Share
There is always that great Bar where no tourist goes and only locals know. I want to go there👌
What I Can Share with Hosts
The good company.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In