Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ahmed’s full profile. It’s free!
Walking and Exploring Life, People and Me
- What I know about my self that I try to be honest with it. Loving people and want to have friends everywhere.
- Hate restrictions and limitations and Borders
- Questioning everything
Making movies, searching for unique things and put it under focus.
Writng all the time about everything I know without limits
Music, Movies, and Books
Widely listening to music and watching any sort of films
I have many favoured genres of Music, movies and books. In other words, I just can't watch Sci-Fic movies :D, and for books I hate it when the writers deal with us readers from a superior point of view. For music, it is heavenly excused :D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I climbed the highest point of Petra Mountains in Jordan.
- Walking in Verona at midnight in July under the rain, singing Gene Kelly's masterpiece "Singing in the Rain".
- Climbing the Rila mountains in Sofia.
- Strolling around in Berlin and Athens at night.
- Visiting Chiang Mai this year was an amazing experience
Teach, Learn, Share
- I want to learn more about other countries' histories, cultures and beliefs.
- I can share stories about my country, life and situations that could be funny.
- I can teach -teaching is not easy though :D- some tips about filmmaking and give some info about cinema in general.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook well :D
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In