- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sarah und Hauke’s full profile. It’s free!
We are in a relationship since 11 years and we are married since 20. May 2011. We drive often at the weekend to Dänemark with our campingcar and our labrador Kira.
The journey is the reward.
The world belongs to the brave.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
We gained our first experience on the Hawaii-Islands on May 2011 during our honeymoon.
The best way to get to know a place is by getting to know its locals.
Any kind of watersports :-)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Ascent to the peak of the Prekestolen in Norway 2006.
- Watch the sunset on the greece islands 2009.
- Beeing invited to a picnic by locals while hiking in Portugal 2010.
- Go by bike on the GGB in San Francisco 2011.
- Island hopping Hawaii 2011.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Denmark, France, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In