- 100% response rate
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ALEJANDRO’s full profile. It’s free!
Plant as many trees as I can and Travel Around The World
I come from Medellin - Colombia, living in Vietnam.
Taiwan lover, Formosa, la Isla Hermosa, the place that caught me in a second, I fell in love at first sight, where every corner is full of mystery, the simplicity that i have been looking for many years, a place with amazing mountains, great hikes, breathtaking landscapes, secret hotsprings, etc.
I am a friendly person, discover the world is my goal, keep meeting amazing people is my treasure.
My reforestation project, for those who want or need compensate their carbon footprint I can help you with that, you can check my website www.tubosque.com (Sorry Only Spanish Version) or drop me an email email@example.com and I will explain you the way to manage your forest to help the planet a build up your future.
Just do it, take a risk
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I like to meet new people and be able to help them.
I have had a few CS and i've also helped several foreigners showing them how beautiful is our Colombia and different places in Asia especially Taiwan.
Travel, Travel, Travel.
Share my culture around the world and learn about every country by the simple way, meeting local people.
Music, Movies, and Books
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Into the wild
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervante
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Caño Cristales River of Five Colors, La Serrania de la Macarena, Colombia
- Sunrise in the Cabo de la Vela, La Guajira, Colombia
- Ride my bike around Colombia.
- Montañita, Ecuador
- Machu Pichu - Peru
- Huacachina - Peru
- Uyuni Salt Flat - Bolivia
- Down hill from 4,650 metres at La Cumbre Pass, before descending to 1,200 metres, around 60kms in a mountain bike - Coroico, Bolivia
- Sunrise Titikaka Lake, Bolivia
- Follow The Dakar Argentina - Chile 2009
- Surf in El Tunco, El Salvador
- Semuc Champey, Lanquin, Guatemala
- Atitlan Lake, Guatemala
- Chiapas, Mexico
- El Panchan, Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico
- Songkran Festival, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Slow boat, Mekong River, Laos
- 4000 Islands, Laos
- Ankor Wat, Cambodia
- Red Moon, Yilan County - Taiwan
- Taroko Gorge, Hualien, Taiwan
- Ride scooter Taipei - Alishan - Taipei
- Night Markets, Taiwan
- River tracing with wild hotspring, Yangmingshan, Taiwan
- Cycling around Taiwan, 14 days, 1.206Kms
- Hot Air Ballon over Bagan, Myanmar
- Inle Lake, Myanmar
- Snorkeling with Whale Shark, Donsol, Philippines
- Share a lovely dinner with a local family, Donsol, Philippines
- Scuba Dive with Mantas and White Tip Sharks in Komodo National Park, Indonesia
- Komodo Dragon, Komodo National Park, Indonesia
- Climb different Volcanos in Indonesia, Kelimutu - Flores Tricolored lakes, Ijen - East Java Blue Fire, Bromo - Java
- Borobudor 9th Century biggest Buddiths Temple in the world
- share time with Indonesian ppl
- Sunset in Sousse
- El Jem
- Cap. Angela
- Tunisia in gerenal
To be continued ...
Encourage my friends to start their own adventure without rules
Teach, Learn, Share
How to enjoy the world, we have just one life, just one chance to discover every corner around us.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My memories and encourage them for their future trips.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Colombia, Taiwan, Tunisia, Viet Nam