Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aleksander’s full profile. It’s free!
See all I can see, feel all I can feel, making the most of my time in this world, but do so with people I care about.
I'm a joker, I love music and play guitar and sing. I really like to travel, I'm interested in history but on the other hand love to spend time with nature.
Take it easy
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
One-time host, apart from that I'm still "fresh" ;)
Music, Movies, and Books
Etgar Keret, Into the Wild, Darren Aronofsky's movies;
Ska, reggae, rock, rap, punk, dnb
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Golden Gate Bridge in SF, USA - I crossed it on a bike with friends
- Niagra Falls park at night - we arrived when it was dark and there was nobody there, only the sound of roaring water
- Deserts of Arizona - during our roadtrip we stopped in the middle of desert on a small road. The view was unbelievable.
- Empire State Building - the best view from a skyscraper ever.
- Bieszczady Mountains, Poland - awesome, peaceful place, great for connecting with nature.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, United States