- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alex’s full profile. It’s free!
To get through it all...with a smile on our dials
Hey, we are Alex and Judy, an Italian/Australian couple recently moved to Milan, we met in Hong Kong while we were both living there and then we chose to share our life...
We are an anomaly; having created a relationship out of the infamous good time whirlpool of Lan Kwai Fong, HK.
We like to live life a little bit left of centre.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We started from attending couch surfing meetings, and it grew from there.
Alex has hosted several people...check out the references
Swimming, rock climbing, recently discoverer of the joys of kitesurfing. Music, good food, wine, beer, festivals, politics and good books.
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Dhamma Bums, The Ramones, Charles Bukowski, Bob Dylan, Nick Cave
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Among our shared experiences
* partied at now defunct Berlin squats
* bush doofed in the Aussie Bush
* travelled whilst in Nepal whilst it was under indefinite strike
* been an extra in a Bollywood film
* worked with communities doing aid work in India, Thailand,, Nepal, and Togo
* survived being in Varanasi during the Ayodhya dispute
* participated in Holi in India
* been to many Indian weddings
*survived Goa during high season
Teach, Learn, Share
Orthopaedic consultations only on demand :-)
I'm here for learning more than for teaching!
Always be learning... give what you can!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Benin, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, China, France, India, Italy, Spain