Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alex’s full profile. It’s free!
Hate to write about myself, so ask me and i'll answer you :)
You only have the fun you make yourself.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Sadly my place isn't big enough to host, but I'd love to meet up over for a drink or a walk around the city. ;)
Used CouchSurfing a few times and met up with several people, so i'd say I'm an intermediate Couchsurfer :)
meeting new people
sports - football, basketball, fitness, biking
sustainable energy (Tesla ftw!)
Music, Movies, and Books
All around, but you can ask for any specifics ;D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- One of the most beautiful things i've ever seen it Great Barier Reef, with it's colorful coral and fish.
- The culture of Japan intrigued me.
- The historical and culturtal value of Jerusalem.
- Lovely Nightlife and beaches of Barcelona
Teach, Learn, Share
visited 23 states (10.2%)Create your own visited map of The World or Free iphone travel guide
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Russian Federation