- Tasso di risposta del 100%
- Ultimo accesso about 7 hours fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Alexander. È gratis!
A person trying to gain personal skills and also professional, I'm a Industrial Engineer in Peru, and I have definitely a Global Mindset, in order to think globally and acting locally, and I think that life is the only opportunity to make what you want to do. So let's try it.
- Create a more productive world.
- Nothing ends until it really ends.
- "Live fast, Die Young, Be Wild and Have fun" Lana del Rey
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to share some thoughts about life, the environment, the world. When you need help I'll try to help by any posible way.
- Organised Cultural Sunday (Lima, Lima, Peru)
- CS Meeting Language Exchange (Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil)
Intercultural, Portuguese, Cultural Shock, Engineering, Industries, Markets, Stuff, Games, Pump It Up
- ultimate frisbee
- cultural exchange
- pump it up
Musica, film e libri
Movies: - Forrest Gump - Inception - Donny Darko - Into the Wild
Music: Indie, Electronics, Classical, MPB
Books: Physics, The incredible case of Barnaby Brocket, 7 habits of effective people, The goal, The house in the sky.
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
- Professionaly I achieved to raise information to get a saving of 150K USD, retargeting the replacement material buying.
- Manage a team from another country being in my country doing my internship and studying at university. It was successfully made.
- Walk through a beautiful landscape just down the snowy mountains 4600 metres above the sea level to reach the lake 69.
- See the rain of stars at midnight at Ninho de Águias, Nova Petropolis, RS, Brazil.
- To have been in front of a bull running and survive to tell it.
Insegna, impara, condividi
Teach: Mathematics, Physics, Supply Chain Management issues.
Learn: Everything I can
Share: Everything I can
Cosa posso offrire ai padroni di casa
I can share a great conversation, tips to walk in my country and meet people, cultural exchanges and some opportunities to volunteer.
Paesi che ho visitato
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Uruguay
Paesi in cui ho vissuto