- 100% response rate
- Last login 5 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alexander’s full profile.
A person trying to gain personal skills and also professional, I'm a Industrial Engineer from Peru, and I have definitely a Global Mindset, in order to think globally and acting locally, and I think that life is the only opportunity to make what you want to do. So let's try it.
- Create a more productive world.
- Nothing ends until it really ends.
- "Live fast, Die Young, Be Wild and Have fun" Lana del Rey
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to share some thoughts about life, the environment, the world. When you need help I'll try to help by any posible way.
- Organised Cultural Sunday (Lima, Lima, Peru)
- CS Meeting Language Exchange (Caxias do Sul, RS, Brazil)
- CS Meetings Gothenburg (Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden)
Intercultural, Portuguese, Cultural Shock, Engineering, Industries, Markets, Stuff, Games, Pump It Up
- music festivals
- house parties
- folk music
- electronic music
- learning languages
- house music
- techno music
- learning new things
- indie music
- ultimate frisbee
- cultural exchange
- pump it up
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: - Forrest Gump - Inception - Donny Darko - Into the Wild
Music: Indie, Electronics, Classical, MPB
Books: Physics, The incredible case of Barnaby Brocket, 7 habits of effective people, The goal, The house in the sky, all the novels written by Haruki Murakami (My fav. Norwegfian Wood) and one my favourites, The Catcher in the Rye.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Professionaly I achieved to raise information to get a saving of 150K USD, retargeting the replacement material buying.
- Manage a team from another country being in my country doing my internship and studying at university. It was successfully done in the end.
- Walk through a beautiful landscape just down the snowy mountains 4600 metres above the sea level to reach the lake 69.
- See the rain of stars at midnight at Ninho de Águias, Nova Petropolis, RS, Brazil.
- To have been in front of a bull running and survive to tell it.
- Bike more than 120 km in one day in the swedish winter.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Mathematics, Physics, Supply Chain Management issues.
Learn: Everything I can
Share: Everything I can
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share a great conversation, tips to walk in my country and meet people, cultural exchanges and some opportunities to volunteer ... and chocolate.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Panama, Paraguay, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Peru, Sweden