- 0% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oleksandr’s full profile. It’s free!
Hello dear counteroffers,
I'm young, no smoking, International Economics student at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
7 facts about me:
1. I'm still looking a purpose of my life.
2. I won 1st place on Ukrainian Karate Tournament :D
3. I've been doing Camp America in 2016.
4. Work as a volunteer for ESN (ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK).
5. I was working as a cook for 2 mounth.
6. I was on Erasmus in Bologna Italy. The best time!
7. I've already been in 17 countries (6,66%) .
"Act as you would want all other people to act towards all other people" - E. Kant.
THING POSITIVE! It's really work
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
“To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Ten reasons why:
1. Travelling is my passion but I think it's boring to travel without new meetings.
2. Cultural differences ( how people see the world from different perspectives. People are so different and so similar at the same time).
3.Thanks couchsurfing we can understand our countries much better!
4. When I visit new county I want to discover it in the way it is and sometimes there is no guide who can tell so many interesting things about this county than some of you, guys. I want to discover real county and real people, not artificial and boring guides.
5. I also believe that this world becomes better because of couchsurfing. We meet nice and kind people from different parts of the word so there is no place for racism and prejudice to other counties and nationalities. Nobody will convince you that some people are worse than others because you have meet them and you know that they are just like you.
6. Make new friends.
7. Just reed this: http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2015/06/24/travelling-differently/
Unfortunately I don't have my own flat where I can host people but if you want me to get you around Krakow just write to me down. But sometimes there is one free bad when one of my roommate is not in the dorm so I can host you than.
I like play football, do karate, play on guitar, riding bike, humor, good music, enjoy life and travel and listen stories about that.
- bike riding
Music, Movies, and Books
1984 by George Orwell
The Alchemist - P. Coelho
Politics - Aristotle
How to win friends and influence people - D. Carnegie
Kobzar - T. Shevchenko
Avatar, Titanic, Throe, Gladiator, Shrek, Madagaskar and so on.
My spotify :
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
3 weeks trip on USA + ERASMUS in Bologna. But' I will remember more after one beer with you.
Teach, Learn, Share
1. All language I know!
2. How to cook Ukrainian traditions dishes!
3. Some Economics if you want.
1. Something new about your city/country.
2. How people live there.
3. How to become a best host.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My stories about traveling and life and can cook something cool.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Poland, United States