Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alina’s full profile.
I DREAM TO:
* make a "wave" at the stadium during a World Cup match,
* live in New Zealand for a year and meet a kukabara there,
* fly a helicopter and a plane,
* watch the sky meet the earth on the Uyuni lake,
* take a romantic ride on a hot balloon,
* see happy penguins and baby harp seals in the wild,
* speak many different languages with ease,
* play with a little fluffy panda,
* be a writer and a queeny :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Changing countries might be overwhelming without meeting good friends.
I am here to connect with people who admire life and push themselves forward, remembering to stay grateful, "hungry and foolish" )))
What is life without connection?
My passion is languages. I love the way they open new worlds and offer new skills.
I cherish mornings. Dancing in the forest in the morning -- is the best way to start my day.
I love birdies and fluffy animals, singing, fruits, flying, discovering new countries, tennis, dancing, reading, receiving letters on paper and writing them, flowers, waking up early, being me.
I enjoy good company, interesting conversations and real, deep human connection.
- human connection
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I can Teach: English
I want to Learn: how to ride a horse
Let's Share: true connection
Countries I’ve Visited
Chile, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Peru, Russian Federation, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Peru, Russian Federation, Turkey