Maybe Accepting Guests
- 96% response rate
- Last login 2 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alexander’s full profile. It’s free!
Seeing and experiencing as much from the world ans live as possible!
I'm more like an adventurous Gentleman. I already have travelled a lot but can't get enough to see and experience more. Also I am very happy to meet openminded and friendly people from all over the world to listen to their stories. Live is full of curiosities, even in you own yard you may find something new if you look close enough.
Right now I am working in a science institute and I am used to work with students from all over the world. I made two foreign semesters by myself.
During the days I am working but available in the evening and on the weekends to do stupid things.
Anytime I use to be around with my friends in Düsseldorf, Bonn or Koblenz. There are lots of great bars and clubs in the city to have fun. The close distance to the river Rhine invites to leasure around at the shore and beach.
If the weather is good and you are not scared I can take you on a ride with my motorcycle. ;-)
I love all kinds of animals, though my appartment is too small for elefants, camels, horses or dinosaurs :-)
Live is too short to see everything, the world is too large to experience everything - That's awesome!! It'll never get boring!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I spent great time with some hosts and met great locals just showing me the city I was visiting for a daytrip! :-)
travelling, my friends, RPG, badminton, medieval markets and stuff, computers, photography, fantasy, books, hard rock music, theatre, opera, arts, history...
I really love to go out to meet my friends and enjoy live with a beer and a bit of sunset :-)
- rock music
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Stardust, LotR, Life of Brian
Books: Game of Thrones, Der Schwarm
Music: Nightwish, The 69 Eyes, HIM
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- wrestling with a shark in New Zealand
- ate scorpions in Vietnam, sowbugs in Korea, sheep eyes in Iran...
- almost drowned in a swamp in New Zealand
- finished university
- got an axe into my leg in a medieval turney
- shipwrecked like a pirate in the Caribbean Sea
- danced Gangnam Style at the border to North Korea
- snorkeling with whale sharks in the Philippines
- holding a speech on an Albanian wedding that I just got invited to
- testing the best wine in the world in Montenegro
- jumping out of an airplane
- celebrating Persian New Year's eve in Iran with a wonderful Iranian family
- being the celebrity on an Canadian western ball
- learning martial arts Sunmudo in a monastery in Korea
- being invited to an Albanian family in the remote mountains
- being invited in Russia to a local birthday party
- having illegal alcoholic party in the desert of Iran
- got almost killed in a landslide in New Zealand
- celebrating Christmas on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific ocean
- seeing the best sky full of stars in the Sahara
- the kindness of the people in Iran
- seeing a real f*** huge blue whale near the coast of Iceland
What I Can Share with Hosts
A lot of stories, cooking
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Cook Islands, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland