- 100% response rate
- Last login about 22 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Amgad’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy life with it's ups and downs !
I'm an outgoing person, love people, food, dancing and trying to enjoy every second of my life !
I am ALWAYS smiling and love people who do !
I love my life, I regret nothing, and I'm the happiest person I know :D
I have lots of personalities...depending on the person in-front of me...if you are a good person, I will be the greatest guy...if you're mean, I will be your worst fukin nightmare !
Also I love to curse, joke...especially racist jokes ! haha so if you're too nice to handle these jokes, DO NOT CONTACT ME !
If you have the same weird sick sense of humor, we will have great fukin time !
*For clarification: I make fun of all races, including mine :D
I was called "The terrorist" while working in the US and I fukin loved it :D haha
See my references to know more about me ;)
****** Update April 2014******
I'm now doing my Master's degree in Kassel, germany
I will be still hosting but in a much smaller place :D
****** Update September 2015******
Sold my couch, so I won't be really able to host anyone, unless it's an emergency
****** Update November 2015******
Moved to Augsburg for 3 months. Have a new couch :D
****** Update May2016******
Moved to Ulm. Living with couchsurfers as well :)
We have a couch/bed where you are welcome to sleep on :D
Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy!
NO RISK NO FUN
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
A slovakian friend (Eva) told me about it 5 years ago, so I decided to give it a try !
I love hosting people and showing them all around Cairo and other cities too in the weekends !
***** Hosting in Kassel, Germany ******
- Adele (France - for 3 nights)
- Agathe(France - for 3 nights)
- Adela (Czech - for 2 nights)
- Ariel (Taiwan - for 3 nights)
- Susii (Germany - for 3 nights)
- Nele (Germany - for 4 nights)
- Bine & Franka (Germany - for 3 nights)
- Charlotte (Germany - for 1 night)
- Anna (Ukraine - for 1 week)
***** Hosting in Cairo, Egypt ******
- Monica (Colombia - for 3 months)
- Tea (Australia - for 2 nights)
- Colette (USA- for 2 nights)
- Dianne (USA- for 4 nights)
- Roby (Italy- for 4 nights)
- Shamm (USA- for 5 nights)
- Maria & Maxi (Argentina - for 3 nights)
- Jennifer (Germany - for 4 nights)
- Selma (Iceland - for 2 nights)
- Marisa (Canada- for 7 days)
- Malak (Romania - for 1 week)
- Ashley (USA - for 1 day)
- Nadja (Canada - for 4 days)
- Dani & Madiha (USA - for 4 days)
- Mimi (USA - for 3 weeks)
- Clarita (France - for 2 nights)
- Sabrina (USA - for 3 nights)
- Anya (Russia - for 2 weeks)
- Hannah (USA - for 2 weeks)
- Ashley & fox (USA - for 1 week)
- Xiao (China - for 1 night)
- Lili (Egypt - for 1 week)
- Ella (China - for 3 nights)
- Bex (USA - for 1 night)
- Kara & Sean (USA - for 5 nights)
- Linh (Vietnam - for 4 nights)
- Jeongeel (Canada for 4 nights)
- Mimi & her family (USA for 1 week)
- Andre (Egypt for few times :)
- Mine (Chile for 4 nights)
- Andre (Alexandria - for 2 nights)
- Ibrahim (Alexandria - for 2 nights)
- Maike (Frankfurt - for 1 night)
- Marleen (Amsterdam - for 3 nights)
- Michael (Augsburg - for 3 nights)
Sky-diving, Scuba diving, traveling , dancing (Salsa/Bachata especially), smoking shisha, racing cars & motorcycles.
Outdoor activities, sports in general !
Anything crazy !
Music, Movies, and Books
Music : Coldplay, James Blunt, Adele, EMINEM, Sharmoofers, Cairokee, Amr Diab
Movies : The help, Remember the titans, Pay it forward , Hangover, TED, Borat
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Participating in the Revolution and cheating death tens of times !
SKYDIVING IN VEGAS !!!
Getting a scuba diving license
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach arabic and maybe some English too!
I can teach you how to play the "Tabla" aka "Darabuka" which is the drum used in bellydancing :D I can also teach some bellydancing :D haha
I have a motorcycle, so I can teach anybody interested!
I wanna learn the basic words of ALL languages and some kinds of dancing.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, Germany, United States