Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anya’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy living in this world and bring something positive to it.
I love new positive impressions and try to use every chance to see and learn something new.
Treat the others as you want them to treat you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- Organization of weekly CS Russian Club for foreigners who learn Russian in Moscow
- Showing around if time allows.
- Attending CS events from time to time, especially if I'm new to some place
- Meeting a lot of wonderful people through CS
Organizing and attending events, hanging out, co-travelling, showing around.
Intercultural communication, languages, travelling (obviously), and many other.
Music, Movies, and Books
Almost all styles of music, depends on my mood.
Books.. I love reading. I suppose that Erich Maria Remarque, Stefan Zweig, Guy de Maupassant, Anton Tchechov,Harper Lee,Ivan Bunin are the authors I particulary enjoy.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Can say I met amazing people through CS.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Czech Republic, Russian Federation, Slovakia