- 89% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andrea’s full profile. It’s free!
I decided to move to UK in order to improve my English and experience life abroad. Being more independent and lonenly/alone tought me several things. I can say that it made me a different person. Hopefully, a better version of myself.
I've always wanted to work in the media industry and I am still pushing myself to achieve that goal.
Some things you might want to know before asking for an accomodation:
- My house is in Zone 2, East London, close to Devons Road station on DLR line. It's about 10 mins from Stratford.
- I can host just one person at the time.
- I usually prefer hosting people with references, a nice full profile or/and a verified account.
- I like clean and tidy people.
- You can stay in the living room on my couch or I can give you a mattress.
- After a lot of experience as Host and Guest I decided to be more specific about what means couchsurfing. It seems like people misunderstand that. I found a post how to be a better host and guest and I agree with this guy.
So, before coming to my house and thinking you'll be here to exploit my generosity, you should read it too:
I hope you'll enjoy this fantastic community which helps travellers to connect to each other.
Have a good life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
i would like to meet people from around the world and visit as many countries as possible.
My mainly purpose was gaining trust hosting people in order to be hosted in Japan. So far so good. Been to Japan and loved it and gone again last May/June.
I am also passionate about linguistics and learning new languages.
cooking/eating, dancing latin-american (salsa/bachata/merengue), weight lifting, yoga, watching movies and Tv series.
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: The Hobbit, The God Delusion, The Richest Man in Babylon, Guns, Germs, and Steel, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Bouce (The myth of talent and the power of practice), Why the West rules, for now.
Movies: Gladiator, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Memento, Donnie Darko, Pan's Labyrinth, Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, La Vita è Bella, Back to the future (the triology), Once upon in America, The Bad The Ugly and The Good, Taxidermia, Monsters and Co., Gone Girl, Amelie, Django, The Revenant.
TV (it's actually streaming tv ^^): Breaking Bad, The Pillars of The Earth, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Once upon a time, The Vampire Diaries, True Detective, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Utopia, Misfits, Marco Polo, Daredevil, Modern Family, Narcos, The Flash, The Arrow...
Comics&Manga: Naruto, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Spider-man, Noritaka, Death Note, Vagabond, Dragon Ball, Billy Bat, Videogirl AI, One punch man,
Music: that my head's playing.
Food: I love food. Period.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
More than one? :)
- Living in another country for 6 years (current)
- Get knowing a charity in the middle of The Amazon Forest
- Owing a house in London (not anymore :) )
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Italian. Basic Cuban salsa and bachata. Some editing software. Taking pictures and filming.
I am learning Yoga, Japanese, how to fullfil my life and be happy. Learning Photoshop.
I can share my time and taking you around London if I am available.
What I Can Share with Hosts
If you like salsa or yoga we could go together.
Simply my company and my knowledge about London.
See you soon.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Brazil, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Ireland, Japan, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In