- 23% response rate
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anna’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm the worst at writing about myself, so here's just some completely random facts about me:
- I hate pigeons.
- I'm half Russian, quarter Armenian and quarter Chinese.
- I used to run a gift shop, manage a night club, work in a design buro and in an advertising agency, and ended up happy working as a yoga instructor.
- I have an adorable rhodesian ridgeback dog, who occupies my couch while there is no couchsurfers around.
- I've graduated in philosophy.
- I am a vegetarian
- One time I broke two hands at once and spend about 2 months in casts, looking like a crab.
Music, Cinema, Yoga, Travelling, Cooking, Languages
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Armenia, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, India, Scotland, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In