Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Angela’s full profile. It’s free!
I have lived in Toronto since age twelve and love living a city full of so many opportunities to explore different culture and meeting peculiar people just like me. I enjoy comedy, all good music, museums, art galleries, apple cider, fruits and vegetables.
I'm very passionate about animals and nature. With this obsession with trying to keep the world healthy, I have been vegan for 2 years. Recently graduated from Ryerson University. Currently while I work towards my goal of becoming a designer and stylist, I am a costume assistant at the Canadian Opera Company working and learning everyday with wonderful women in the industry.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on couch surfing because the internet has given us the gift of sharing our traveling experiences and our world compassion with others.
- Vintage and second hand finds
- Fashion and traveling photography
- Traveling, walking, running
- Rug hooking
- Quirky parties with my theatre friends
- performing arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies & Tv:
- Something in the air - Olivier Assayas (2012)
- Neruda - Pablo Larraín (2016)
- Amelie - Jean-Pierre Jeunet (2001)
- Shameless (tv) - (2011-present)
- Skins - (2007-2011)
- The bad girl - Mario Vargas Llosa
- Just kids - Patti Smith
- A Freewheelin' Time: A Memoir of Greenwich - Size Rotolo
- Widow Basquiat - Jennifer Clement
- The handmade's tale - Margaret Atwood
- Alt-j - Best of: Matilda. Pusher or puller. Breeze blocks. 3WW.
- Marc Demarco - Best of: Freaking out the neighbourhood, Let my baby stay, My kind of woman
- Cage the Elephant - Best of: Ain't no rest for the wicked. Cold cold cold. Cigarette daydreams.
- Natalia Lafourcade - Best of: Hasta la raíz. Tu si sabes quererme.'
- Frank Ocean - Best of: Channel. Lens. Super rick kids.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Backpacked through various cities and towns in Canada with my two best girls. Best trip ever.
This crazy adventure was scheduled as follows:
1. 3 days at a music festival with no car at the start of our trip
2. camping by the beach
3. Montreal heat
4. exploring Quebec city
5. waiting 3 hours at a bus stop in New Brunswick because we got on the wrong bus
6. making our way to Halifax and meeting new lovely people
7. camping by the sea at Peggy's Cove WITH NO FOOD LEFT
8. Traveling by Via Rail for 24 hrs back to TO.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
Vegan recipes, amazing books that changed my life, Colombian dishes...
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In