Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Angela’s full profile. It’s free!
Live the life you love, and love the life live.
I am a life enjoyer, and my motto is 'Live the life i love, love the life I live.'
I am interested in people(especially nice people), having a nice dinner & a glass of wine with nice company, making food and meeting and talking with new people. I love to travel, discover new food and recipes and experience new cultures.
I am a dancer. means i also love all kind of music.
I'd love to hear your travel stories, your life stories, and funny stories.
Be here and be now.
I would like to focus on being in very this moment and present place instead of having my mind somewhere else and some other point of time in life.
I am very much into idea of being in self-sufficient living recently, so i like to learn how to fix things home on my own, how to paint and how manage every singe things on my own.
I have a dream to be a farmer after i get retired, but so far i have no experience about growing things.
Life is individual journey to find one's own meaningfulness.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Try to host people whenever i have extra energy and clean house and occasionally participate some CS social meetings and activities. I also surf when i travel alone and so far my experience as a surfer was so good.
People are amazing. There are nice hosts/surfers everywhere.
I discovered a lot of exciting couches over the world.
One couch in the middle of desert, was one of the amazing experience. Slept in a cave with 12 other surfers; almost like camping :)
I am open minded person so wherever you have an exotic couch, i will go and experience. I am ready to discover new experiences
Trekking, swimming, cooking, traveling, Tango, music, skiing and singing (only in Karaoke and shower).
Do it yourself, Self-sufficient living, cabin trip, Restore old furniture, massage, men(with high self-esteem or with a six pack), philosophy, morality, human being, animals, history,flea market, Squash, Badminton, creative business ideas, eating ice cream/drinking beer in the sun, beaches, sun bathing.
Music, Movies, and Books
I am not much of reader, but i like some of Paulo Coelho's works.
Recently have read/am reading a few works of Dalai Lama and Osho Rajneesh. I have found a great peace in my mind by them.
Music...I have terrible music taste but open for new music, so you should put your favorite music if you visit me.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have traveled throughout Central American all by myself for 6 months.
Guatemala was one of the beautiful countries I ever seen.
Teach, Learn, Share
Ten Rules for Being Human
by Cherie Carter-Scott
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's
questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belize, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, El Salvador, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Guatemala, Norway, Panama, South Korea