Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ania’s full profile. It’s free!
Isc na marzeniem!
I'm just a travel - addict girl who loves adventures and feels so happy wandering the streets of foreign cities and faraway places !
I keep saying, first of all I'm a student.. student of the life. Because of this I'm interested in traveling, getting to know new cultures, meeting people and sharing great moments with them.
If I'm not traveling, I'm dreaming, planning my next trips and hmmm... of course earning some money for it :) I work with passion as a civil engineer and architect, lucky me :))
Everything is possible !
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Isc za marzeniem i znowu isc za marzeniem, i tak zawsze - az do konca...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Daniel, Berlin 28/29.06.2011 and 02/03.10.2011
- Costa, Berlin 29.06 - 02.07.2011
- Kenan Guner, Vienna 02/03.08.2011 and 04/05.08.2011
- Utku, Vienna 03/04.08.2011 and 05/06.08.2011
- Nikos, Bratislava 06/07.08.2011
- Anton, Bratislava 07.08 - 09.08.2011
- Peter, Paris 09.08 - 11.08.2012
- Laurent, Paris 11.08 - 13.08.2012
- Denis, Brussels 13.08 - 15.08.2012
- Franco, Eindhoven 17/18.08.2012
Hope to meet some Surfers in my flat soon!
architecture & design
staring at strange or interesting buildings :D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Izmir, Turkey 2011, September - The biggest rainbow I have ever seen above the all Konak Square! ^^Amazing!
Voulnteering during EURO 2012 in Gdańsk :))
Sleeping on a bench in London :D
Teach, Learn, Share
I've trainned swimming for almost 6 years... so I can teach you how to swim every style !
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In