- 91% response rate
- Last login about 24 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anmol Singh’s full profile.
Working in Bangalore as a Software Engineer.
My motivation to travel is to always meet new people and experience their culture, rather than visiting monuments.
To me, 'the people make the place'.
I would appreciate if you could include the link to your Facebook or other social profile in your request, so that I am assured that you will not strangle me to death in my sleep and run away with my wallet, which you will disappointingly find empty later on.
Website - http://anmol-singh-jaggi.github.io/
NOTE: Currently I am not staying at the house.
However, my friend Nitin is there who can host you.
So you'll get a separate room with a king-sized bed :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am on Couchsurfing because I LOVE to meet people from different cultures and experience how they live.
Also, I am always broke :D
- table tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
House, Trance, Hip-hop, Pop, Bollywood
Game of Thrones, Dragon Ball Z
This is the End, Scary Movie, The Interview
Schindler's List, Godfather, Alien
A lot of thrillers and horrors, some of whom felt like comedy unfortunately.
Far Cry, Batman: Arkham City, GTA: San Andreas, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Age of Empires, Area 51, Battle Realms
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Fixed my flatmate's door knob.
- Fought with a monkey who had intruded into my house from the balcony (They are far more clever than I thought! )
- Managed to get lost in a forest at night during a trek in some mountain.
- Ran 10 Kms non-stop in 50 mins (working on improving the time!)
- Managed to sleep on a flight (still can't believe this!)
- Ate 2 cheese-burst pizzas alone in one go! (6K calories)
- Asked an air-hostess if I can visit the cockpit.
- Visited Russia; best decision ever!
I am also into adventure sports:
- River rafting
- Skydiving (definitely doing it again!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you:
- Fitness advice
- Music editing
- Procrastination (maybe later...)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Everything apart from my teddybear Mr. Grizz 'Ted' Lee, without whom I have trouble sleeping at night.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Finland, India, Italy, Netherlands, Russian Federation
Countries I’ve Lived In