Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anneleen’s full profile. It’s free!
to take over the world!
After a life full of travelling, volunteering and just hanging around, it seemed time to refill the bank account in order to gain another two years of eternal freedom.
Where better than doing this in Greece :) ?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Just some impressions:
-singing Russian lullabies in Berlin
- milking cows and motorbiking in a village lost in the highlands of Ecuador
- drinking cocosmilk in tropical Bahia, and plundering the market of Cachoeira, Brazil
- sledging without seeing the end of the hill in Viljandi, Estonia
- talking about the Bible in a sauna in Parnu, Estonia
- stealing internet in the only ´internetstreet´ in Punta Umbria, Spain
- not feeling hungry but having a nice host in Sevilla who really wanted to cook for me
- eating paella on the Rambla de Raval on a sunny sunday afternoon
- reading Garcia Lorca in a sofa with views on the Alhambra, Granada
- missing my welcome party in Riobamba and missing my goodbye party in the same place... still people toasted for my health
- seeing for the 1001th time Park Guell, Barcelona and making the same picture kissing the dragon
- dancing salsa in Varadero and getting eaten alive by mosquitos on the beach in the middle of the night
- watching stars and trying to drink tropical fruit-wine while lying down, on a rooftop in Cáncun
- almost getting expelled from a nightclub for looking underaged, but getting saved by my host in Queretaro
- smiling at the moon on a rooftop in Mexico City, and he smiled back to us!
- visiting small, small villages in the Andes near Huaraz
- discussing the role of women in society over curling waterpipe-smoke in a CS-inn in Lima
Music, Movies, and Books
I can listen one song for over a 1000 times till it loses all its magic.
So sorry to annoy you, or the neighbours :).
Some time ago it was something of Pink Floyd, than I switched to Johnny Cash, than to Soulwax, La Rue Ketanou, Dave Brubeck, Jarabe de Palo, Aerosmith, The Loving Spoonful, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Jefferson Airplane, The Doors, Bossanovathings, Cat Stevens, Grieg...
Just to name something. Lately I listen only Einsturzende Neubauten, so you better be prepared. But it can switch quickly.
I´m this travel guide reading freak :o.
I also enjoy fairy tails, poetry or novels. Whatever :).
I didn´t see the real blockbusters, sometimes i feel a bit ashamed about this, it´s like not sharing the same background with others.
But i am definitely a movie fan.
The best movie i have ever seen is ´Bin Jip´, a Korean one. But i should not forget to mention ´True Romance´, ´Natural Born Killers´, ´Turtles can Fly´, ´The kite Runner´ everything from Todd Solondz and all the great movies that give some new idea or point of view.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Thailand, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Germany, Greece, Spain