Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anya’s full profile. It’s free!
being open & reinventing myself
random facts about me:
- I enjoy connecting with people, I'm more into one-on-one's or small intimate gatherings.
- I know how to listen and comfortable being silent.
- I love dancing - swing, argentine tango, blues, salsa, african, hip hop... there's something about expressing the music with my body.
- excited about life.
- always hunting for new things to try. That's what I like so much about traveling - an opportunity to meet new people, new cultures, places, experiences.
- i'm straightforward Russian, i say what I think and not a fan of a small talk.
- currently my homebase is San Francisco- really excited about my new hobbies - slacklining/highlining & acroyoga
every triggering situation is an opportunity to learn and grow.
"if you want something you've never had you might have to do something you've never done"
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. "
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host when I can and I enjoy surfing with people all over the world.
I also love our weekly CS meetups - if you in San Francisco on Wed, check out the Underground:
My experience with couch surfing has been great. I keep on running into couch surfers in all sorts of random places and happy to surf with CS kids all over the world.
traveling, dance (esp. argentine tango), slacklining, rock climbing, acroyoga, thai massage, meditation, buddhism, sustainability, reading, energywork, green tea & honey, hiking, art, design, psychology, energy connection, Burning Man.
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: the unpredictable, meaningful or at least fun ones; Books: 'The Steppwolf' by Hesse, 'Ishmail' by Daniel Quinn, 'Illusions' by Richard Bach,'The Spiritual Journey of Alejandro Jodorowsky' by Jodorowsky,'Lolita' by Nabokov, 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' by Ken Kesey,'Fight Club' by Chuck Palahniuk,'The Temple of the Golden Pavilion' by Yukio Mishima, various by Derrick Jensen, Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Dostoevskiy, Carlos Kastaneda, Haruki Murakami, Stephen Zweig, Patrik ZyuskindMusic: varies a lot depending on the mood
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
meeting a sunrise on a bike in a desert, playing with baby-tigers, watching the lava on an active volcano in Guatemala, nature all over the world. highlining.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to slackline, acroyoga, basics of thai massage, Russian or reading cyrillic, basics of blues dancing;I'm interested in whatever you are passionate about.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ukraine, United States