Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Antoine’s full profile. It’s free!
- I am a dad since April 17, 2015
- I am a quiet person who loves nature and people. Not a smoker. I appreciate outdoor's activities, sharing and exchanges. My main satisfaction is that everybody are happy.
- I bring my expertise and my knowledge to solve everyday problems, including Do It Yourself ;)
- For cooking, I love participate the preparation of meals and washing dishes. It reminds me of camping holidays.
- Sound of my name in english can be split in 2 parts (Ant-oine) : first part "Ant" like the social insect ant, and second part "oine" like the number one. Yes, you've got it ! :o)
- Life is amazing, believe in it and in yourself, all will become good.
- For each problem there is a solution.
- See it from different points of view, it can be different !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
At the beginning, I dreamed of traveling, I wanted adventure, I wanted to learn and discover new things.
In talking with my friends and my acquaintances, I discovered CouchSurfing.
I use CS and I fell in love with. It is a wonderful tool for travelers, to discover learn and share.
Now I encourage people who fit the spirit of CS to use it and to get involved.
I want to thanks everyone for all amazing things happening to me with CS.
Help others (if they need), sciences, new technologies, nature, progressive dances, social games ( right now mah-jong !)
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
- I like cartoon and animation movies.
- I don't read enough !
- Most of my music is French (Canadien or French) and contain a story.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hitchhiking across Canada from Newfoundland to Vancouver.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I like games that promote exchanges and communication.
- I organize CS meetings.
- I have some computer knowledge, and basics of sound technician and lights. I reads maps and compass for hikes.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, France, Guadeloupe, Kyrgyzstan, Peru, Russian Federation, Réunion, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, France, Venezuela