Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anton’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a very friendly and helpful person. I like to meet new people all over the world and share with them my experience.
I work in IT consulting area. I spend my free time for self-perfection in different areas. I would be glad to know something new from CS's and of course with pleasure I can teach you everything I can.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have been using CS since 2013. I participated in this community like a host and a guest many times and I can exactly say that no one another type of accommodation will not allow you to deeply understand the other cultures.
This is what I couldn't get in hotels when I travelled.
I found out many new things from my CS friends and changed my opinions about the other countries.
I keep to stay in touch with my CS friends and hope to meet new friends here.
Dancing (hustle), playing the guitar and the piano, martial arts (kickboxing, kung-fu, sambo, nunchaku), street workout, backpacking, hiking, kayaking, winter swimming, starvation diet, car repairing, non-alcoholic cocktails cooking, chess.
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
All kind of music and movies. In each style there are good songs which I can listen with pleasure. Usually, I read books only for a job that's why I read them partially.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) I spent one night with my friend in a forbidden russian military object. We got there randomly because we were wet after the passing of our night quick march across the rugged terrain.
When all soldiers were sleeping we used their kitchen and drying room. We also found a red button, but we decided not press it :)
2) After watching of a movie about Russian special troopers I found out that a human dies if he spends 4 minutes in the frozen water. I decided to check it out by the practice and spent 5,5 minutes in the frozen water. After this I felt myself very well. My blood circulated very quickly that's why I wasn't cold.
3) I have done a lot of amazing things in my life. Better to talk about them :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you:
1) Dancing (hustle);
2) Playing the guitar;
3) Martial arts (kickboxing, sambo, kung-fu);
I would like to learn:
4) Everything what you can teach me. Be sure I will repeat everything what you know :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Estonia, Guinea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Russian Federation, Spain, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan
Countries I’ve Lived In
Kazakhstan, Russian Federation