Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anton’s full profile. It’s free!
Improving in dancing, singing, playing the guitar and the piano, martial arts....
I'm a very friendly and helpful person. I like to meet new people all over the world and share with them my experience.
I work in IT consulting area. I spend my free time for self-perfection in different areas. I would I will be glad to know about it from somebody and of course with pleasure I can teach somebody whatever I can.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am interested in hosting and in surfing too. I am interested in surfing not because I want to find a free space for staying. I can pay for myself but I think there are not so much chances to make relations in hotels and to feel country's culture. And It's the most significant and remembered thing in travels. That's why I take participation in CS! I hope all my meetings will be as win for me and as win for them who hosts me or surfs with me. Let's do things which will be unforgetable.
I have hosted two guests in Moscow at my flat. It was very interesting to knew more about people life's in other contries. I'm always very glad to see CS's :)
This April I would like to couch in the US. I think this is the best approach to know more about US's life.
Dancing (hustle), singing, playing the guitar and keyboard, martial arts (sambo, box, kung-fu, nunchaku), work out, backpacking, hiking, kayaking, winter swimming, starvation diet, car repairing, cocktail's cooking, chess.
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm a meloman. I like different music styles. I like to dance by disco music, do workout by rock music, walking in parks by romantic music etc...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) I have spent one night with my friend in forbidden russian military object. We got there by accident when we were passing our night quick march across the rugged terrain.
All soldiers were sleeping that's why we used them kitchen and drying room. We also found a red button, but we decided to not press it :)
2) I watched a movie about Russian special troopers. I knew from this movie that a human dies if he spend 4 minutes in freeze water. I decided to try it. I had spent 5,5 minutes in freeze water. After this I felt very well. My blood circulated very fast that is why I didn't feel a cold.
3) I have done a lot of amazing things in my life. Better to talk about them :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you:
1) To dance (hustle);
2) To play the guitar;
3) Martial arts (sambo, boxing, kung-fu);
I would like to learn:
4) Dancing of the different styles.
Countries I’ve Visited
Estonia, Guinea, Morocco, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In