- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Antonius’s full profile. It’s free!
i will see the world trough people that i meet during my lifetime!
I'm an easy going person.
I like to meet new people that can expand more my mind in see the world trough them.
I like to read some travel and inspirational books. My favorite one is the Alchemist from Paulo Coelho and Jesuit Guide to (almost) Everything by James Martin SJ.
~Your good heart will tell u where to go. Your sharp mind will tell u how to get there & your deep love for God will guide you on your way.
~Traveling the world is one of the best educations you can ever receive
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have an experience got a couch in Amsterdam for one night and short trip also to Paris and Rome after joining a Student Festival in Norway.
Until now mostly I was travel to local cities in Indonesia with my friends such as Borneo Island, Jogjakarta, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Surabaya, Solo, Bali and countries such as Singapore, Thailand, and New Zealand.
Meeting new people!
Music, Movies, and Books
The Jesuit Guide to Almost Everything
Life of Pi
Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Big Hero 6
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- sleep with million of youth people in Vigil Night with Pope in Cuatro Vientos field, Madrid - Spain.
- meet the Pope Benedict XVI very close in Madrid street. only 5 meters from Him!
- pilgrimage by walking 70 kilometers in 3 days without bring money and any communication devices!
- participate in the biggest student festival in the world: International Student Festival in Trondheim, Norway.(ISFiT 2013)
- Sleeping and seeing million stars in many beautiful mountains in Indonesia.
Teach, Learn, Share
I will teach Bahasa Indonesia, a national language of Indonesia and sharing some traditional culture or heritage of Indonesia, Sharing life experience and dreams.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Experiences and stories!
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In