Puede aceptar invitados
- Índice de respuesta del 91%
- Última conexión hace about 2 hours
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Anton Valur. ¡Es gratis!
1) PLEASE READ THE "MY HOME" SECTION THOROUGHLY
2) Don't send a message. Requests = dates. I need dates to keep track. Thanks.
3) When requesting to stay please make a minimum amount of effort. What made you interested in me? What do you have to offer, what makes you interesting? Do we share common interests? Or do you simply think we'll click because opposites attract or something 'super' "profound" like that? :)
From August 21st 2017 to the end of May 2018 I'll probably only host on weekends, if at all. Medical school + extracurricular activities => busy bee. I might make exceptions if I suspect you are an exceptional human being and/or I invite you to stay on my own initiative.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
Because it's fun. Also, since I started this long-ass medical school journey of mine I neither have as much money nor time to travel as before, perhaps hosting will allow some armchair traveling :)
See and hear: Travel, music, learning.
Do: Cooking, hiking, biking (engine+muscle driven, anything on two wheels really).
Speak: Rhymin' 'n' schemin', languages. Philosophical discussions when the mood strikes me.
Other: Science, tech, the human body (*wrarr*). I'm really into entrepreneurship as well, with my business background, though I haven't really done anything myself I'd love to discuss your endeavours.
Música, películas y libros
Really into music though I don't play any instruments (yet at least). I tend to go for hip-hop/rap, rock and Icelandic music (I love the music scene here!). On odd days I also listen to metal, jazz, blues and more. Don't care all that much about genres, if I like the music, I like it. I can also pick out different aspects of different music (i.e. sometimes I pay a lot of attention to the lyrics, other times I focus on the drums etc.).
Movies, TV series and books are more of a passing thing for me. I do enjoy them for sure but they don't really affect me the same way music does. Music can really transform my mood in a single song or two.
Algo increíble que he hecho
1) Camino de Santiago in 2011: Camino Frances (780km hike from St. Jean-Pied-de-Port in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain in 30 days) - amazing experience, amazing people.
2) Training for search & rescue volunteering. Now a full time member, yay \o/
- again, great people, a great experience. See: https://youtu.be/OjLckM-OtQo
3) One month exchange in the ER in Casablanca, Morocco june 2017.
Saharan desert trip in Morocco same month. Sleeping under the stars on the way.
4) All the trips I've made have been educational and matured me in some way or another.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
# Probably something medicine related, like auscultating your heart murmurs before they kill you.
# Travel tips and pointers.
# I'd really like to get into meditation, mindfulness etc., so I'd appreciate some pointers.
# If you have taken dancing classes / are a professional - teach me some moves!
# Additionally I'd like to improve my Spanish and learn French!
# Food and drinks. Smiles and laughter. Conversations. Pie
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
Myself (in a platonic sense, mind you :P).
Gifts from Iceland (e.g. food, alcohol, candy).
Hopefully return the favor should you need a host in Iceland.
Países que he visitado
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Países en los que he vivido
Iceland, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain