- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Adi’s full profile.
Yesss I am back to Jakarta after my study...
Yes for sure busier for my work but still try to host or meet travellers in this world.
I AM A BUSY MAN FOR MY WORK & STUDY, I AM NOT A FREE MAN.
I ALWAYS ASKED TO MY NEXT SURFERS ABOUT THE UPDATE FOR THEIR ARRIVAL DATE & TIME & TRY TO UPDATE MY SCHEDULE & INFORM TO THEM. SO WE WILL FIND THE BEST PLAN.
I'm easy going, wanna try everthing new MAKE SURE & READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU STAY WITH ME & IN MY PLACE 😊
I stay at local area in very simple place, if you expect too much better dont stay at my place 😊.
I like hosting, when I am hosting & have time I will focus with my surfer.
I'm hosting & hangout with heart & soul, not because of reference.... I'm not a reference hunter & collectors 😊
I like go to nice bars & clubs, but for nowdays much more calm.... 😝
I am hosting & I keep in professionally to my job. So everything can running well.
I am a simple guy with simple life.
I work professionally & Internationally.
I Travel a lot in Indonesia and around the 🌏 in 5 continents:
Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Penang-Malaysia;
Chenai, New Delhi, Agra-India;
Tokyo, Haneda, Shinjuku, Fuji-Japan;
Christmas Island, Perth, Sydney, Canberra,
NYC, Orlando-Florida, Washington D.C, Los Angeles
OPEN MINDED, LIBERAL GUESTS AND HOST, NUDIST FRIENDLY, OPEN FOR EVERYTHINGS MOST WELCOME.
Don't be hesitate to contact me +6281281792424
Just always wanna be nice person 😊
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am on Couchsurfing due to I wanna have chance to HOST or meet International friends who visit Indonesia 🇮🇩 and will meet again in their country when I have chance to visit their country...
And also I wanna meet local friends when I am in other country...
Meet International friends
- bussiness trip
Music, Movies, and Books
Easy Listen Music
I am open mind for music, I can enjoy any kind of music and the important thing is music who can make me singing 🎤 and dancing 💃..... 😁
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I lost my weight 16kg, do running, walking on Feb to May 2019 😀. 90 to 75kg 😀.
I start from Zero degree and my dreams come true.
Traveling around 🇮🇩 and world 🌎 (some countries/cities in Africa, Asia, Australia, America and Europe)....
1. Colombo - Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 2011
2. Chennai - New Delhi - India 🇮🇳 2012
3. Maldives 🇲🇻 2012
4. Singapore 🇸🇬 2011
5. Penang - Kuala Lumpur - Johor Bahru - Malaysia 🇲🇾 2014
6. Bangkok - Thailand 🇹🇭 2013, 2014
7. Christmas Island 🇨🇽 2013
8. Perth-Sydney - Canberra - Melbourne - Australia 🇦🇺 2013, May 2017
9. Kigali - Rwanda 🇷🇼 Nov 2015
10. Lyon - Paris - France 🇫🇷 Sept 2014
11. The Hague - Netherlands 🇳🇱 Nov 2016
12. Madrid - Spain 🇪🇸 Nov 2016
13. NYC-Manhattan-Orlando-Houston-United States
🇺🇸 Sept 2017
14. Shinjuku - Fujiyama - Japan 🇯🇵 Sept 2017
15. Seoul - Korea 🇰🇷 March 2018
16. Haneda - Japan 🇯🇵 March 2018
17. NYC, D.C., LA - 🇺🇸 July 2018
18. Shanghai-Guangzhou-Hong Kong - China Sept 2018;
19. Macao - Sept 2018
COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCES 2017:
1. Kamal - Jan - Marroco
2. Hosni - Mar - Palestine
3. Agung - Mar - Yogya Indonesia 🇮🇩
4. Igor - Apr - Ukraine 🇺🇦 2times
5. Valdis - Apr - Russia 🇷🇺
6. Vitalina - Apr - Russia 🇷🇺
7. Salvatore Sky Kosma - May - Rep. Czech
8. Felipe - June - Chile 🇨🇱
9. Aga - July - Poland 🇵🇱
10. Robert - July - Poland 🇵🇱
11. Sherif - July - Egypt 🇪🇬
12. Oscar, Pilar, Barcelona Catalonia - Spain 🇪🇸
13. Dawid - July - Poland 🇵🇱
14. Moe - July - Germany 🇩🇪 more than 3 times
15. Evgeny - July - Russia 🇷🇺
16. Kosta - Aug - Australia 🇦🇺
17. Jon Foley & brother - Aug - Australia 🇦🇺
18. Amaury - Aug - France 🇫🇷
19. Edis - Sept - Romania 🇷🇴
20. Nataly & Jon - Sept - Belarus 🇧🇾
21. Jonathan - Sept - Alicante Spain 🇪🇸 3times
22. Robert - Sept - Poland 🇵🇱
23. Aga - Sept - Poland 🇵🇱
24. Martin - Sept - Germany 🇩🇪
25. Fabien - Sept - Germany 🇩🇪
26. Imed - Sept - France 🇫🇷
27. Eduardo - Sept - Portugal 🇵🇹
28. Dreamer Toni - Sept & Oct - Madrid Spain 🇪🇸 2times
29. Ahmed - Oct - Egypt 🇪🇬- 2times
30. Victor & Elba - Nov - Catalonia Spain 🇪🇸
31. Luca R - Nov - Italy 🇮🇹
32. Mohab - Nov - Egypt 🇪🇬
33. David Jungkunz - Nov - 🇩🇪
34. David OTT - Nov - 🇺🇸
35. Dominik Mandl - Dec - 🇦🇹
36. Chris Andersen - Dec - Denmark
Mustafa - Sept/Nov - Istanbul Turkiye
Hosting list in 2018:
37. Raphael - Jan - 🇩🇪
38. Dmitrii Parvenov - Feb - Russia
39. Martin - Feb - 🇩🇪 (about 5th stay again 😀)
40. Francesco Soave - Feb - Italy (twice 😀)
41. Dorin & Filip - Feb- Moldova & Romania
42. Mithat - March - Turkey
43. Konrad - March - Hungary
44. Ioannis Alex - April - Greek
45. Edgar - May - USA
46. Jenya - June - Ukraine
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
As a HOST I can share my life experience, as HOST experience and chill together during your stay with me.
If I can't accompany you to sight seeing you can do by your self.
In 2018 I am getting busy & much more focus on my job.
At my own simple flat you allowed to use my room facilities like:
1. good & comfy beds;
2. a good and cool air conditioner;
3. a LED tv;
4. a refrigerator;
5. a blender;
6. a microwave;
7. an electric stove and some cook utilities ; 8. water for drink and cook;
9. an Iron.
No charge for water for drink and shower, it's not hotel 😊.
Welcome to simple, comfort and strategic flat also in life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, China, Christmas Island, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Netherlands, Qatar, Rwanda, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In