- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see April’s full profile. It’s free!
Love and taste this world~
What a beautiful earth! How amazing this world is! I love u!
- Information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is not forsight. Each grows out of the other, and we need them all. -- Authur C.Clark
- A life that par takes even a little of friendship, love, irony, humor, parenthood, literature, and music, and the chance to take part in battles for the liberation of others cannot be called "meaningless". -- Christopher Hitchens
- Every day doesnÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t care if you feel like it, or whether you are in the mood. Every day is determined, ruthless, and tougher than most people. -- From a blog post "Doing something everyday is hard"
- I value kindness and courtesy above rubies, intelligence or wit. - Steve @Goodreads
ÃÂ¢ÃËÃâ Beware the black hole of unknown unknowns
- The wise know their weakness too well to assume infallibility; and he who knows most, knows best how little he knows. - Thomas Jefferson
- Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. - Charles Darwin
- A little learning is a dangerous thing. - Alexander Pope
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have no experience about couch surfing,but i am trying...
Guitar, Reading, Travel, Zen
Music, Movies, and Books
Legend of 1900, Walden, The kite runner,
X-Japan, Queen funs
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Spent a half month to walk around the Qinghai Lake
Teach, Learn, Share
I can speak Chinese and Japanese, if u are interested in Chinese and Japanese culture, Maybe i can help u. Moreover, i can teach u basic guitar courses. I am trying to improve my oral English now, need help~
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Spain, Turkey, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In