- 4% response rate
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ali’s full profile. It’s free!
give the others as much as i can
I will try to describe myself in short:
my life is all about helping & giving , My nature is to listen more than talk , am fall in love with sunset & the sea.
ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÅ½Ali YasienÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÅ½me at facebook
Each act in life happens for reason, or to create some thing related with other thing.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I had and I usually do on a tour of aqaba city after the end of my work in order to search for visitors and travelers who are in need of assistance , so.. when my friend told me about CS , I Decided this site well make me more organized and useful and I would like to extend more services.
my advice for all do it like this:
1. when you arrive to aqaba i well do my best to pick you up and show you around the city & offer you some thing to drink or eat , also you can do some swim or snorkeling or diving or just relax at the beach.
2. next day early morning going to Petra from aqaba by public bus ( its cheap 2-3JD)to spend full day there ( full day more than enough for Petra) .
3. you should back down from Petra to wadi rum at 5.00-5.30.pm to catch sunset in wadi rum & spend the night in camp - which they do in weekends big DJ party- at the desert and you can also do some meditation or enjoy watching a millions of stars at the sky .
4. next day early morning take a JEEP (4x4 cars)trip to watch the main sights in rum .
5. after lunch going back to aqaba or dead sea or north of Jordan .
maybe ( if i have a free time & the chemistry turned ON between us)i can join you at some points by my car & offere you try how driving in Jordan is great experience.
every thing about sea,traveling,peach DJ Barbecues parties,Pets,find the good happy sporty spirits around the world to be close to.
Music, Movies, and Books
Every beautiful thing has a goal or meaning.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
the greatness of feelings and senses of emotions to be under water (marine life).
Countries I’ve Visited
Egypt, Indonesia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic
Countries I’ve Lived In