Не принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: over 1 year назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Sára. Это бесплатно!
be open, have experience, create
• experience -> self-expression -> transmission
• :D HAPPINESS
• I'd love to see the whole world with my own eye :)
• Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. (Leonardo da Vinci) - Be clear and simple!
• You can learn from anything and anybody. - Find out what and how!
• The only constant thing in life is "change". - Move forward with it!
• Be open and love all the things if it's possible, if not leave it. - Be positive!
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
• London - Weekly CS meeting, Coffee and chat with surfers. I lived 2 years in London and most of my friends were from CS.
• Budapest - Beer with language exchange, teaching Yoga for donation in English, Coffee and chit-chat
• Lisabon - Coffee and chat with locals and travellers, Surfing, teaching Yoga and martial art for donation in English
• Spain, France, Belgium - sleeping on a couch and had great fun with locals
• VISUAL ART:
I have "graphic designer eyes" what ever it means :D for me the universe is the chaos of colors, forms and light... and chaos means unstructured, free, self-propelled system. Soooo I try to enjoy when a hobby became a profession :P
- Yoga: I've started yoga with my dad when I was a child. In 2013 I've started to teach in Lisbon in a park :)
- Martial art (taiji, gongfu, etc.): "sword and brush are one" isn't it?! I practice martial art since '99, I was a competitor, teacher and things like that till 2007... and I still love it :)
- Horse riding: When I was 16 unfortunately I spent more time in the horse farm than in the high school, so I had to repeat one year in school :P I like the feeling when you don't know where the horse "starts" and where are your borders, kind of union, centaur feeling.
- If I have time and possibility: yoga, jogging, ice and skating, skiing, swimming, etc... and dancing of course anywhere-anytime :)
- Bike: I use my bike instead public transport or car. It's faster, free, and the most important thing: environment friendly
- Make friends, see the world from an other point of view... wow, this is an exciting thing ;) and come on, I'm a monkey, and monkeys are social creatures!
- Teaching: The best thing is to see how people are getting better and better. Of course when you teach you receive something as well and it's super nice!!! Once an astrologer told me that my moon is in the 5th house so I'll teach everything that I do... and holly shit... he was right!
- graphic design
- language exchange
Музыка, кино и книги
Hmmm... I don't have any favorite... I don't like soul less things for sure, but otherwise I think it's very easy to catch my attention, especially if there is something unusual or funny in that book/music/movie.
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Amazing that the world is SOOOOO colorful and as I see and get know it more and more I had to realize that I know less and less... so I think I want to know nothing finally :D
• I trained in China 3 month around the Shaolin Temple - This was one of the most amazing feeling to be there. To concentrate just on 1 thing instead of thousand and be free from my normal life... this gave me an other point of view and cleaned me in every sense.
• I work for a companies all around the word as a graphic designer - It's amazing cause I've never thought that I can make it :D it gives me the possibility to live where ever I want and do what I like.
• I taught yoga / kungfu / taiji / horse riding / communication on the street for Greenpeace recruiters - I have to say that teaching is one of the most amazing thing in life for me cause I can give something for the others and help them with there life... and when you see that the positive change is happening in a person that is amazing.
• What else? ... Life is amazing :)
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
- I know: English (I'm a TEFL teacher) and Hungarian (native); I also studied: Chinese, German, Portuguese but I don't remember much; and I'm beginner in Italian and Spanish
- I'd like to practice: mmm... any of these languages :)
- I know: yoga, shaolin gongfu (kungfu), wushu (competition kungfu routines), taiji (taichi), chigong (chikung), horse riding, yoga; I've done these as a professional... I also like: ice and roller skate, bike, hiking, skiing, swimming, dancing, etc.
- I'd like to do... everything :D
- I know: free hand drawing and painting, graphic design softwares (Adobe)... a little bit anything that is related to visual art or visual communication. I'm a graphic designer.
- I'd like to: share or cooperate with any other artist, learn more softwares
Где я побывал(-а)
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain
Где я жил(-а)
China, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom