Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ARGHIRA’s full profile. It’s free!
Writing my children's book
My name is Adriana & I'm a simple girl, with simple principles of life.
It's just that sometimes it's a little bit difficult to keep up with them. And then I turn to Dalai Lama's wisdom:
* A void negative sources, people, places & habits
* B elieve in yourself
* C onsider things from every angle
* D on't give up and don't give in
* E verything you're looking for lies behind the mask you wear
* F amily & friends are hidden treasures, seek them & enjoy their riches
* G ive more than you planned to
* H ang on to your dreams
* I f opportunity doesn't knock, build a door
* J udge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it
* Keep trying no matter how hard it seems
* L ove yourself
* M ake it happen
* N ever lie, cheat or steal
* O pen your arms to change, but don't let go of your values
* P ractice makes perfect
* Q uality not quantity in anything you do
* R emember that silence is sometimes the best answer
* S top procrastinating
* T ake control of your own destiny
* U nderstand yourself in order to better understand others
* V isualize it
* W hen you lose, don't lose the lesson
* X cellence in all your efforts
* Y ou are unique nothing can replace you
* Z ero in on your target & go for it
Respect yourself & respect the others!
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
So great, so far!...:)
Salsa, bachata, tango, foreign languages, art, cuisine, painting, sculpture, movies, philosophy, mythology, etc. etc. etc.
- scuba diving
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Diving into the Red See, driving a train at 350 km /h, driving a submarine, visiting the Taj Majal, visiting the Mount Saint Michel, discovering hundreds of beautiful places in this amazing world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Laos, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In