Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Artur’s full profile.
last 10 years I produced ofline and online projects in education, urbanism and hi-tech. sooo I’m tired and finished my career. last month I volunteered with refugees and now decided to travel to Latin America. first time in my life!
I’m not a regular user of Couchsurfing website, but millions of times gave my couch to people and slept on billion of other couches in different cities of the world
a few words about my personality:
○ i’m super empatic (4 years of psychotherapy!)
○ respect boundaries, can take a hint (most of them)
○ know how to tell stories, to listen, to discuss and to laugh
○ super responsible and careful (true), know how to follow the rules and to love space around me
○ can be alone and with people, can switch modes and be fluent...
... but for sure sometimes I can be a human! with all our sins haha
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
because of the War, i have no home anymore, so now I’d like to explore the world and look for a new home
and I feel like it's important and super-interesting to know how people from other counties live in their realities
so I'd like to know the stories of people and to feel cities through it
also i'd like to have new wild experiences and people can share it, that's what i love!
i’m super curious about all kind of experiences, in love with so different things:
- hicking, nature, sunset
- meeting new people, walking around the city, conversations with parents
- raves, kinky-party, ayahuasca
- ping-pong, surfing, extreme sports
- chill on the beach, massage, spiritual practices
- museum of arts, vocal workshop, reading a book in the local cafe
- and of course, FOOOOD!
Music, Movies, and Books
oh gosh that is so difficult
let's choose something random for each sphere:
music: british indie, let's say Arctic Monkeys
movies: i'm a fan of series, in love with Scenes from a marriage and Sopranos
books: now I read more fiction, so let's choose H. Yanagihara's Little life
What I Can Share with Hosts
if you have a startup, i can give you pieces of advice about operation processes, onboarding and internal communications
if you need any help with your apartment, housework, kids, car and so on, or if you need to manage some stuff, just tell me. i can almost everything:)
if you’re interested i can share with you the world of Eastern Europe and also Israel. politics, culture, urbanism, business, society and etc
and last but not least: i can share you really good vibe, trust me, xoxo
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belarus, Georgia, Israel, Russian Federation