Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 26 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Júlia’s full profile. It’s free!
I am passionate for nature and meeting new people, new cultures and being part of active and meaningful world.
I am an easy going person and curious, I like quiet and simple conversations but also the deepest immersions on mind. I love outdoors, go out and play sports (even seeming to have two left legs).
I'm from Minas Gerais, but nowadays I live in Mato Grosso do Sul, working as Wildlife Guide.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
World needs to believe more in empathy, trust and kindness.
Couchsurfing is a great way to practice confidence and cooperative sense.
Just as it is also possible travel without leaving home only receiving surfers and sharing good stories.
Throw CS I met amazing people and I had deep imersion on the culture of the place I've been.
I like to learn about everything, if we don't have any interests in common I'll be more curious to know you better! I like agroecology, learn new languages, music, dance, vegetarianism, videogames (old ones), movies, museums, biology, etc....
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu.
- outdoor activities
- local food
Music, Movies, and Books
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is a society where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
I love not Man the less, but Nature more.
- Lord Byron
Music: Sufjan Stevens, Iron & Wine, Eddie Vedder, Bon Iver, Jack Johnson, Florence & the Machine, Bob Marley . . .
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I can't chose one because all experiences I had were equally meaningful, so I write down some of them:
- I spend two weeks in an indigenous/native village in Minas Gerais-Brazil learning about their culture and how they see the world. They teach us how to build mud houses (permaculture), it was definetely AMAZING!
- I traveled almost two months around Europe using CS and hitchhiking on the road! I met amazing people and I could live new experiences that I will remenber for the rest of my life.
- I made volunteer internship working with dolphins in Rio de Janeiro.
- I spend 2 weeks camping on brazilian savanna in Goias.
- Living in Pantanal, where we cannot go out by night because of the Jaguars and you wake up with a giant anteater on your door.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can offer good talks, we can meditate togheter or do yoga. I'm not good cooky but I can try something haha.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Morocco, Netherlands, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In