- 16% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Asad’s full profile. It’s free!
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. If you can't move in the physical world, move in your imagination, but MOVE!" - R.L.Stevenson
my friends would say I'm an easygoing and positive guy. I love music, sports, photography and going to new destinations. Enjoy meeting new people in new places.
Have done couchsurfing before in Paris. Can host backpackers who'd prefer to stay near downtown in Toronto.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I can host. If you're into photography, i could accompany you for a photowalk. Or else i can show to the major tourist spots around the city. or hangout for a lunch or dinner.
My brother told me about CouchSurfing and the amazing experience he had here so i thought to myself why not give a go since i love to meet people anyway.
My first ever (and only) experience with CS in Paris was amazing! i have hosted quite a few amazing couch surfers from montreal and korea in toronto in my tiny little room :)
Photography, Movies, Travelling, Squash, Tennis, EDM and all other thrill seeking activities.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Warrior. Spirit.
Books: The last lecture, The Alchemist, Way of peaceful warrior
Music: Electronic.. House, Trance. EDM
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
travelling has been by far the best experience of my life.
- 5 years in downtown toronto.
- the bright and bustling Times Square in NYC on valentine's day during a snow storm.
- the summer walk on champs elysees. the breath-taking view of paris from the eiffel tower and the one-of-its-kind louvre.
- the ever so beautiful and symmetrical Petronas twin towers, KL.
- the unplanned trip to ukraine from odessa to kiev. took us days to find plain mineral water. no one spoke english and we had to suffice with carbonated water for days! survived on fillet-o-fish for 9 straight days! *gulp*
- crazy new year nights in montreal.
- the memorable trip to russia - where Rs roll.
- 6hr trek to lake saif-ul-malook, 3,224 m (10,578 feet) above sea level!
- road trip on east coast from pittsburgh to pennsylvania, new york, washington dc and atlantic city.
- glitzy dubai.
- the night stroll at the marina bay waterfront promenade overlooking the singapore city centre.
- the brief date with the killer mountain - Nanga Parbat (elevation: 8126m). saw milky way with naked eye. took us 40hrs to reach there + 10hr further trek to the base camp where we saw tombstones of european ascensionists
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, France, Malaysia, Russian Federation, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In