Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see asiaceline’s full profile. It’s free!
Make my world a better place.....
I love challenges and travelling that s why I quit my job, my life in France, and travelled and moved to Asia for working in hospitality field, which i had never done before. They call it the middle age crisis;)
2 years ago I thought it was about time to do it.
Backpacking I found a job in Vietnam, Phu Quoc island, working for a resort on the beach. What a great experience!!! The job was nice, people I met great, and I had a blast partying!
But 8 months were enough on my small island;) I left Vietnam, backpacking again in southeast Asia, and loved Thailand.
I have been in Thailand since September 2012, found a job, so few months or years, we ll see. The plan is no plan.
World is mine...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I hosted when in Paris, I lived for 8 months in Vietnam where I also had few couch surfers in my house, it was a real pleasure to host in my nice Vietnamese house. I now live in koh samui, thailand, cannot really host but would be more than happy to share my experiences and yours around few drinks or a beach day (When I am off, of course)
So far, I've couch surfed in Russia, Italy, hong kong, Malaysia and Singapore and mostly went to cs event in every city I visited
Travelling, my family and friends, movies, playing poker, white wine and champagne, beaches, books, and of course sunshine! I hate rain and cold, cloudy sky...so I am leaving paris and good morning Asia!
- white wine
Music, Movies, and Books
I love movies, even more than music and books, my top list would be :
- 21 grams, I would say my best movie ever! Sean Penn I love you!
- Cinema paradisio, it just brings you to a Italian village you wish youâd known
- My life without me; or how everything is going to be ok even when you have 2 months to live, Mark Ruffalo I love you too!
- Virgin suicides, the Sofia Coppola best one
- Crash, and how there is no good or bad people, just people making the wrong or good decision at one time, nobodyâs perfect
- last kiss, a realistic love story
- Japanese story, a surprising love story, in a undiscovered Australia with an awesome aerial music
- The constant Gardener, again a beautiful love story, in the middle of a fraudulent drug testing scandal in Africa
- The Shawshank Redemption, or the meaning of lasting and faithful friendship
- Blood Diamond, Leonardo you are a so damn good actor
- The lincoln Lawyer; music, action, suspense, and the best part of Matthew MacConaughey
- pay it forward; how a kid attempt to make the world a better place, it may sounds silly but then you think it could be that simple
- Little miss sunshine; I just love this crazy family, makes me wish I was on this road trip with them
- Babel; I love IÃ±Ã¡rrituâs world, and how the smallest things can have big consequences
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
All the countries I have visited are pretty amazing, and all the people I met have inspired me in one way or another.
But If I had to name it, I would say....
The beaches on Kuta, Lombok...just incredible. Crocodiles and Birds in Los Llanos, Venezuela....Konglor caves in Laos,...Whale watching in Australia...Trekking in Kata Tjuta and Uluru, Australia... Oia village, Santorini...Riding my bike in Phu Quoc island, Vietnam, dirty roads...light and water show in Singapore, Magic!...and much more to come!
visited 35 states (15.5%)Create your own visited map of The World or Free android travel guide
Teach, Learn, Share
I can t pretend to teach anything to anyone, to each his own...I like better sharing.
I love to learn and sharing time with random travellers is the best way to learn about our world. I am still a life student!
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, Andorra, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Greece, Guadeloupe, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam