Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Audrey’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a 27 french girl, from the south west of France, near the ocean, the mountains and the border with Spain. I'm passionate about cinema and arts. I'm lucky cause I'm working with my cinema passion (films festivals, movietheater programmation, movie directors development helping...). I'm now working in Paris in a documentary films training centre. Before, I used to live in Madagascar, where I worked in a french cultural center, specialised in cinema, and then in South Africa. I know quite well African cinema since.
I like travelling and discovering new ways of creating, working, thinking, living.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting new people, other cultures and countries, having fun and laughing are essential to me.
I'm sure hosting foreigners and show them how french people could be welcoming and are not only arrogant people can change stereotypes. Couchsurfing is a huge network of generosity and things like that are essential to change our world !
Trekking and climbing in mountains
Singing and dancing all the time !
And of course parting and having fun with my friends
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
- art history
Music, Movies, and Books
- Blues and rock'n'roll music, 70s music
- Old 50s american movies (Elia Kazan, Sydney Lumet, Mankiewicz, John Ford...), Iranian cinema, Kurosawa's films, Italian and French 60s and 70s films
- My favorite book : The Master and Margarita by Mikhaïl Boulgakov
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 7 days trekking the mount Kilimanjaro "the roof of Africa", Tanzania
- scuba diving in shipwreck in Bali, on the Great barrier reef in Australia, in crystal-clear waters in Madagascar, Reunion Island and Philippines, face to face with a shark in South Africa
What I Can Share with Hosts
French culture, French cinema and Fine Art History
Discovering of Paris and Basque country, where I come from
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Madagascar, Norway, Philippines, Réunion, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Madagascar, South Africa