Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aurelia’s full profile. It’s free!
visit different places, cultures, meet people with ideas different than mine...
Hi, I'm Aurelia, 26 years old, from Belgium. I live in a beautiful town, capital of Wallonia : Namur.
I'm a teacher, I teach psychology and animation/leadership techniques to high school students (16-20 year olds). So as you might guess, I have an interest in education, one of my favourite discussion topic ;-)
I've always loved traveling : going to a place and meet locals, see a city or a place from the inside... I try to get out of Belgium a few times a year !
I spent my last year of primary school in a Steiner School in England, that triggered my interest in meeting new people/cultures!
I went on exchange during my bachelor to England, lived in Birmingham and Maastricht (Netherlands) for a semester each... And now I make the most of the school holidays to travel, sometimes far, sometimes very near (hey, there's nice cities to see in Belgium !).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Not much until now, I created my profile while living in Maastricht but forgot about couch surfing until now so let's say i'm starting fresh :-)
So... still new to the whole thing, I've couch-surfed once in november '10 and found it awesome !
What do I like :
- meeting new people, having a nice night out discussing anything and everything...
- cooking and eating good food. I'm starting my second year of cooking school in september !
- wine & beer. We have lot's of good beers in Belgium, if you come around to Namur, there are 2 pubs that are definitely worth it where you can taste blond, amber and darker Belgian beers.
- scouting : not "active" any more but I was for a long time !
- pub crawls
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Réunion, Senegal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom