Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Blair’s full profile. It’s free!
Love cultures! Australia is great, but so is the world!
I am a Social Person, happiest around big groups of people.
I am very into Photography, it's my hobby, relaxation therapy and you can usually find photos I've taken hanging on walls where I live.
I am a work really hard, play even harder type of person.
I am an Aussie and have been to, seen and know quite a lot about everywhere
in Australia. Cities, Beaches or the Outback - I'm a walking talking Lonely Planet Guide ;).
Most importantly, I am overdue for some traveling abroad and do have plans to see a lot more of the world over the next few years.
Live and let live, do not judge, take life as it comes and deal with it and everything will be ok.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I'm a CS Ambassador
- I Host & Surf !!!
- I'm usually an Organizer in whatever city I am living in & can usually be found organizing a lot of other cool/fun/crazy stuff.
- Love the Camping and road trips , so quite often take small or large groups of CS'ers with me. in a non tour guide kinda way ;)
- I Welcome new CS Members as part of the New Members Welcome group, in my city, country or anywhere in the world, I really do get a buzz out of introducing them to the CS spirit and helping them out with any questions they may have.
- Help out CS'ers wherever I can, be it advise on travel, jobs, accommodation, life or anything.
CS Meets and events are always a lot of fun, there is always lots of beer and great conversation. I have also taken/been involved in a lot of CS Camping and Road trips, everyone always has a great time!
I have had nothing but great experiences with the people I've hosted, surfed, travelled & partied with which makes it really easy for me to pass on the good word about Couchsurfing.
Photography, Languages, Cars, Music, People & Travelling
Music, Movies, and Books
I will watch anything, listen to anything and read anything !!! :) Very open minded person.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've taken some great photos from around Australia and the world and met some amazing people along the way, .
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach/share anything about Australia, Would love to learn about peoples cultures and travel experiences. I can share my couch and experiences, as well as donate some guiding and party time in my spare time outside of work!
What I Can Share with Hosts
A good dose of Australian culture - I can also cook quite well and offer endless interesting conversations about travel, technology, photography and life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Brazil, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Africa, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In