Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ayers & ’s full profile. It’s free!
Sofia traveled independently with CS in 26 countries of Europe.
Had 90 references and over 100 friends in old CS website.
Photography Website 52 countries
Life is SHORT. Never REGRET.
The most beautiful things on the trip is the people you spend time with. – SofiaTourTaiwan
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. - Winston Churchill
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Sofia was introduced by classmate.
So far, very nice! :)
1) Traveling: We wish to travel around the world and experience different life.
2) Photography: Sofia had been taking photo over 10 years.
3) Film reviews articles. http://aluileung.pixnet.net/blog/category/list/737425
Music, Movies, and Books
Bruno Mars, Garou, Les Enfoirés, Radiohead, Sandee Chan, Eason Chan, Le Petit Prince, will.i.am, Debussy, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, Wong Faye, Damien Rice, Les Miserables, Greyson Chance, Robbie Williams, Backstreet Boys
Into the Wild, The Reader, The Big Blue, Cinema Paradiso, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Kick Ass, The English Patient, Léon, The Legend of 1900, Tropic Thunder, All About Lily Chou-Chou, Nikita, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, Sherlock Holmes, The Message
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Sofia was interviewed lively by Galician TV in 2010/10, after seeing Pope in Santiago de Compostela in Spain. http://youtu.be/X9IUqCwznZ8
2) Sofia did finish her dream to travel alone in 26 countries of Europe for 6 months, until now, have been to 48 countries :)
3) We were bitten by fish in Guam, it was interesting to be food of the fishes. :P
Teach, Learn, Share
We love to learn culture differences and experience different life. :) If you are interested in traveling in Tainan of Taiwan, maybe you can check the article Sofia wrote! :) http://aluileung.pixnet.net/blog/post/27962684
What I Can Share with Hosts
52 countries traveling experiences :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Maldives, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Spain, Taiwan