Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see C. A.’s full profile.
IMPORTANT: I currently don't host because of the pandemic. Stay safe!
⚠️ Hosting people shouldn't come as a minus to the bank account. As a traveller, if you stayed at a hostel here it would cost you the least 15 leva/ night. Don't cheap out just because you use this platform. If your opinion is different, you are on the wrong profile.
YOUR PERSONAL QUESTIONNAIRE
(1) Do you value the cultural exchange more than the free accommodation?
(2) Are you fluent in English at the point that we will understand each other?
(3) Do you regard as wrong when guests only take advantage of their hosts ( e.g. in food, drinks, touristic information)?
(4) Do you intend to read the full bio and get informed about me?
(5) Do you feel that it is correct to contribute at the house chores during your stay ( e.g. Wash your dishes, fix the couch's linen before you leave, clean after yourself)?
(6) Will you buy everything that YOU personally intend to eat and drink?
(7) Will you make me feel secure that our electricity and water bill won't skyrocket after the hosting?
Please, begin your request with the phrase "Ay captain" to let me know that you have read the bio. I kindly ask you though to continue reading! 😌 If your inner voice answered YES to all 7 questions it means that we will get along just nice!
A: Hello couchsurfers! I am Aliki, 22 years old, Greek and, I live and study in Varna. I'm fluent in Greek and English, but I understand spoken German and Bulgarian at a decent level. I enjoy gardening, training, travelling, stargazing and making crafts.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
"I am not travelling the world much, but the world is travelling to me"
A: Guitarist, pianist, plant mother, cooking enthusiast, animal guardian and occasional traveller!
- human rights
Teach, Learn, Share
*If you consider yourself a good aspiring guest -regarding your couch request- you may skip this paragraph*
SHARE: It has become tiring declining awful requests and explaining, even educating people on common logic. Therefore, I felt the need to share what a bad request is from my perspective:
1) lack of information on your bio, which is a mild factor if you have written enough information on your request,
2) lack of information on your request ( 1, 2 combined is a no-go),
3) coming with friends that don't use CS and you don't even bother giving a clue of who they are,
4) sending copy - pasted requests like spams in the whole city and hoping for the best (your chances are better when you send even just 1 good request rather than sending 10 horrible),
5) regarding CS a free bnb platform, and
6) writing just 3 lines. Put some effort people!
Here's an example of request we have received which encloses all the don't s ( except from No3 -single request- );
" Hello Aliki! I'll artive at Vantaa airport at 9pm. Therefore, i cant pick up my flat key. Can you please host me? Thank you!"
What I Can Share with Hosts
💥I am the chocolate Soufflé (aka lava cake) master.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bulgaria, Germany, Greece