- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Irina and’s full profile. It’s free!
We are long term Couchsurfers and travelers that have had an absolutely exceptional life in every way thanks to our absurd thirst for adventure, madness, and laughter.
Currently we are living in an extraordinary upper class private garden in Shenzhen which is surrounded by lovely mountains and a thick jungle with its own exclusive lake, ducks included! The place is quite breath taking to say the least, with added benefit of only being 15 minutes from downtown and the Hong Kong border by metro.
Thank you and please enjoy life,
Irina & Taylor
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To Provide Free Hugs To All The Friendly Faces
Drinking live music and listening to fresh juice.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Over the past seasons,
- Living and escaping 'hell-on-earth' (Saudi Arabia)
- Nearly got killed by a Hippo in Africa.
- Hitch Hiked from Berlin to the Top of Norway and back without spending one euro or penny on transportation, accommodation, food, or anything - seriously (;
- Sneaked in and secretly slept in the caves of Petra with the Bedouins.
- Traveled through the untouched wilderness of Mongolia by horseback.
- Stood on the soil of North Korea through the wonderful act of bribery.
The list honestly never ends...
Teach, Learn, Share
We can TEACH you how to kick butt!
We want to LEARN how to fly and break bricks with our flip'n foreheads!
What I Can Share with Hosts
A good old fashion trusty handshake, hug, and friendship... free of charge.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Germany, Hong Kong, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, United States