Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 9 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Leif A.’s full profile. It’s free!
To be rich and famous. Failing that I'll settle for happy, and maybe a small whisky
I'm an optimistic fatalist: Good things will happen anyway
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Reggae, ska and everything nice...
Books: P. G. Wodehouse, Terry Pratchett, Ian Rankin, Iain M. Banks. Well to be honest I'll read almost anything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Easter holiday skiing and tenting in the mountains of Norway with the northern lights shimmering in the cold clear night.
Teach, Learn, Share
- When drawing; never use an eraser, just start over
- When filling up a dishwasher; sort the cutlery as you put it in the little cutlery basket. It'll save you minutes every week, and hours every year. Time you can spend doing fun things.
- Carry a pocket knife if at all possible, or legal, it's a handy tool (tool NOT weapon).
- Never wear denim in the mountains; if you get wet it takes ages to dry out.