Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Basia’s full profile.
Live a life you will remeber.
We're happy, optimistic, married couple, madly curious about the world and desperately looking for a new adventure!
We live for love, for each other and meeting new people is a great experience!
1) Life is short - try everything at least once.
2) Don't put things off, do what you want to do. Live in the moment. Who knows what will happen tomorrow?
3) Travel broadens the mind.
4) Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
5) By smoking you are harming nature, yourself and others around you by producing secondhand smoke, which will be inhaled by them (passive smokers).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
CS should be something different than just looking for a free room to sleep in...
...BUT......we understand that not everyone can afford a hostel for ~20 euro/night, especially when travelling for a few weeks. That's why we will host with open arms also people who are just looking for a free place to spend the night!
On the other hand, we would love to meet everyone we host and spend with her/him/them a few days.
* Tom collects everything connected with Garfield (so far 5 wardrobes filled up).
* Basia grows flowers and cooks delicious meals!
* We both LOVE to travel, which is the most beautiful thing you can do in life.
* We learn new languages - it helps to be more open-minded and well educated.
* We like to: swim, watch comedies, laugh, meet interesting people, drink (just a little bit :p).
- adventure travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Music has to be on all the time, it gives us energy!
Good book is much better than a brainwashing TV!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Well, travelling is amazing thing to do, isn't?
Teach, Learn, Share
How do you perceive your country?
What was the most weird custom you experienced while travelling?
(Living in a plane which stops everywhere you want) + (not having any mother port or target port) = incredible adventure?
Share with us your travelling stories! :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In