- 0% response rate
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Solomiia’s full profile. It’s free!
To spread love
Hey there!My name is Solomiia. :)Amoung things I love are:- animals & people...domestic & wild :P- all possible kinds of sweets...yummy :) I love to cook!anddd...to travel arround the world...to meet new friends ... learn from their experiences, generally to accumulate memories - so there would be something to remember when I am old :P :)
Treat others the way you want to be treated. :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am surfing and organising some activities...I hope to be able to host people, when I will move out from my dorm. :)
Positive... a lot of positive memories :)
- vet medicine >>> animals + medicine :)- travelling- learning: languages, interesting facts, cultures, medicine (again:))...- playing sports: belly dancing/dancing, swimming, jogging, fitball, jumping :), working out, laughing(really helps to excercise abs:P)...etc. :)- playing saxophone- making handmade things- cooking...oh...If you are really curious, I guess it`s easier just to go out for a cup of coffee :)
- belly dancing
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
> > > Reading < < <
basically to learn something new and fascinating.
My fave books are:
"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
"The little prince"
few books by Bulgakov and few other writers, but I never remember their names... :/
nowadays I rather read:
- research papers,
- scientific literature (like vet books :D),
- topics about food (like livestrong.com) and cooking recipes
- books/articles written by/about different scientists (say about their life experiences), famous figures, business literature...
> > > Music< < <
- romantic, say Lionel Richie
- U2 and Swell Season style is fun as well.
- but usually just something that fits my mood. :)
> > > Movies < < <
- Documentaries are best (like BBC doc.),
- also comedies (Jim Carrey and Jackie Chan are great)
- TV serial "Friends"...that is how I learn a new language. :)
In general it happens that I watch totally silly and useless stuff, but I get real satisfaction from watching educative documentaries. :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One? I can`t choose ...nope...there were more than one :)
Teach, Learn, Share
Share and Teach:
everything that I know. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Germany, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Ukraine, United States