Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Becca’s full profile. It’s free!
My motto is Hakuna Matata; no worries. Currently taking a gap year or several, just floating about, between home and abroad, working and travelling.
No plans for the future, I'll just have to see where the wind blows me!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Why am I on couch surfing? Because it includes two of my favourite things; travelling and meeting people!
I love new places, experiences, people, cultures, food and all the rest.
Having fun is also up there on the list of my favourite things, and couchsurfing is a great provider of that!
- Wandering; travelling to new an exciting places! (See above)
- Food: eating is pretty great. I love foods from all around the globe!
- Chocolate: not just food, but a way of life.
- Animals: love of dogs and horses first, but all other animals follow closely behind.
- Music: including both listening to and making (including singing in the shower)
- Reading: I can easily pass a day or five by reading a good book/series, stopping only to refuel and sleep occasionally.
- Art: both appreciating and creating.
- Sunsets: a typical female obsession, but hey, you can't argue with how majestic they are!
- Life: pretty big interest of mine, just a cool thing in general, ya know.
Music, Movies, and Books
Ed Sheehan is my number one, but besides him, my musical tastes are all over the place! From Van Morrison to T-Swift, from the Beatles to Ill Scarlett, and from Hedley to Nora Jones.
I have to admit that I am a huge chick flick fan. After that, comedies are the next best thing! A bit of drama and a thrill is good sometimes too, but never any horror.
Not a fan of the classics, but a good romance novel gets me goin! If it's funny, bonus points. I also love Sci-fi and fantasy novels/ series.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Travelled the world with my family for a year, and consequently skipped grade 7... Though it's not like I missed anything, am I right!?
Teach, Learn, Share
I was considering going to school to become a teacher.. Learning is cool, something I'm always happy to do. As for sharing , it's caring!
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Information about a bunch of places around the world; what to do, where to go, what to see.
- A fun person to chill with ( if you wish) and if not, someone you wont hardly know is there!
- I will laugh at any and all of your jokes, not in an attempt to be nice or polite, but because I genuinely find any joke, no matter how bad, funny. And if you're not a jokester, then that's fine as well, as I can easily make myself laugh, no problem.
- I am a very chill person, and won't get in your way! You can feel free to go about doing your own thing.
- I know a few great card games, that I may or may not beat you at... Every time.
- I am more than capable and willing to cook you a great meal or dessert of most things you would desire.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Viet Nam, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In