Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Benjamin’s full profile. It’s free!
Seeing the world and helping people along the way
"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." ~ Muhammad Ali
I'm adventurous, spontaneous, and love to seek out new experiences with great people. Originally from Phoenix and now have transplanted to Salt Lake City. I look forward to seeing new places, meeting new people, and embarking on wild adventures. My friends would describe me as creative, adventurous, funny, and someone easy to get along with.
Best way to get ahold of me is on my Twitter: Twitter.com/ben_beck
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Relatively new to this, but I plan on showing any of you surfers around Philadelphia when you get here.
Also look forward to couch surfing in a city near you soon.
I enjoy showing friends and family around my city and look forward to showing fellow CS people around.
I enjoy meeting new people, hearing their stories, and helping them create new ones.
- Card & Board games
- Long boarding
- Hikes and beautiful views
- Adrenaline rushes
- board games
- outdoor activities
- cliff jumping
- sign language
Music, Movies, and Books
- All Will Ferrell & Jack Black Movies
- Good Will Hunting
- Fork Over Knives
- Blink 182
- Something Corporate
- Eve 6
- Mostly boring business books, but on long road trips I enjoy listening to audio books like the Hunger Games.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Ridden a real bull for nearly 8 seconds
- Lived & traveled the Philippines for 2 years
Teach, Learn, Share
- How to make balloon animals
- Online marketing & social media
- Outdoor activities like wake boarding,cliff jumping, and snowboarding
Want to Learn:
- Sign language
-Anything and everything else
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, United States