- 94% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vinayak’s full profile.
Fully Vaccinated absolutely STRAIGHT guy…… 💉💉
Entrepreneur, Writer/Filmmaker, Activist & a Proud Couchsurfer !!
Follow the @belikevinayak channel on WhatsApp for information and tips on India 🇮🇳:
“Strictly a BIG NO to copy-paste requests”
I was born in Agra-UP, brought up in 10+ cities across Assam, UP, Punjab, Delhi, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Have lived and travelled extensively around India, perks of being a Fauji Kid. 😎
I can also help you with recommendations and guidance about places other than Mumbai city. 🌆
- Pls don’t bother If you’re a Fokatiya (Freeloader) or/and a Chutiya (Jerk)
- Please DO NOT send me a Couch request if you’re dirty, you don’t like to take bath because you hitchhike, if hitchhiking is staying dirty then leave it, but please take bath and keep yourself clean instead of making shitttty excuses like “oohhh bro you know bro I’ve been hitchhiking bro, so I hardly get water bro, and when I get water I don’t get time bro, and when I get both of them I don’t feel like taking bath brooo because I get tired broooooo, ohh bro understand my situation broooo, immmmaaa hitchhiker broooooo, give me just a corner of your home bro, that’s enough for me to make your entire place stink with shit brooooooo……
Ohh bro, I’m sorry and strictly NO BROOOOOOOO
- I don’t like to meet people just to get references, I meet them to make memories.
Those who are looking for a place near the airport, or a place right in the mid of the sea, or a place that’s located 1500 metres above the sea level, or a place with a scenic view, or a place that’s very centrally located, or a place that’s very lavish & fancy or “I just wanted a place to crash” people……. Please do not send me a request, I’m done with freeloaders and opportunist people. Thanks 🙏
“My humour is contagious”
Interested in meeting people from the North East, South America, Europe and South East Asia….
I like collecting currency notes, coins, postal tickets and postcards 💷 🪙 🎟️ 🎫
I’m a typical Scorpio, if that matters
I CAN HELP:
- with comfortable and a memorable stay
- delicious vegetarian food
- personalised itineraries all over 🇮🇳 with best recommendations
- can add you in my traveler’s WhatsApp group
- can be your photographer if we’re strolling together
- local contacts and genuine references in other parts of India
- can help in free stays in cities other than Mumbai…..
To live joyfully, help CS community without any vested interest and cherish life.
UPDATED - 09 November, 2023
A little bit ABOUT ME...
Quite straightforward, blunt and realistic old school boy. Don't like faking things. Highly opinionated but a non-judgemental person….
Please read out my profile thoroughly before sending me a couch request. I won't let you wait for long and respond as soon as I log in.
Also, if you’re reading this and you just wanna meet-up for breakfast/dinner/drinks or need some guidance/help, feel free to ping me. I’ll help you with the best I can :)
Various life experiences have helped me matured enough to look at things with a positive & meaningful perspective. I’m very enthusiastic towards life. I always try my best in contributing to the mankind. Staunch believer of Karma 🔱
IN CASE IF I’M NOT RESPONDING here, DROP ME A LINE ON INSTA or feel free to SNAPCHAT me….. 👇
IF YOU’RE STAYING WITH ME:
- pls share your passport/visa copy/aadhar card on my WhatsApp.
- no time restrictions as such but if you’re getting late at night or planning to come back next morning, pls inform me via text/call beforehand, no surprises would be entertained.
- pls keep the place clean and do not litter your belongings inside the house.
- pls wash your utensils PROPERLY after finishing your food.
- if you’ve friends here pls do not invite them at my place without asking me.
- if you want to extend your stay, do not hesitate and feel free to ask me.
Developing and writing my first movie script which is a political genre based in the murky streets of Uttar Pradesh (largest state of India).
Working on few more concepts.
High values towards life.
Losing vision is more harmful than loosing an eyesight.
I walk, I collapse, I get up and walk again.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've been checking out fellow CS travelers and offering them my place.
Have met a lot of interesting travelers over coffee, drinks/dinner.
🤘 Hosting experiences have been fantastically fine till date.
"Atithi Devo Bhava."
||Guest is God||
👉 There have been some fishy experiences and observations as well. I feel sad for those who actually don't understand the core essence of this beautiful concept called Couchsurfing.
Music, Movies, Reading, Writing, Day Dreaming, Cooking, Travelling, Night Outs, Bike Riding, Adventure Sports, Swimming. Beaches. Nature. Animals. Shoes. Watches. Vegetarian Food. Chocolates. Beer. Internet.
- social work
- road trips
- food lover
- global affairs
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Linking Park, Enrique, Rihanna, Slash, MJ, Robbie Williams.
Movies: Hollywood & English Series.
Books: I dont read specific authors/genres as such.
I'm more into freestyle modern literature & articles. Sometimes, I read anything & everything that comes my way.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Well, I’ve umpteen things to bragggg….. but you know what, nobody really gives a damn so Chuck it 😃
Teach, Learn, Share
Cooking is LOVE. I can teach how to cook the best of Indian Cuisines. I'm a Pure Vegeterian btw.
Love discussing various topics based on personal experiences, proven facts, reality and truth of life.
Open to learn anything interesting... 👋
Interested in learning French/Spanish.
And may be some more languages..
Do connect if you're somebody who can teach and help me enhance my language skills.
Meanwhile, I can teach HINDI language with ease and can surely give some useful tips and suggestions on Do's & Dont's about India 🇮🇳
What I Can Share with Hosts
✔A good laugh
✔A lot of recommendations/tips/ideas on India Travel
✔Introduction to an amazing group of Locals & Global Couchsurfers from India. I run 3 WhatsApp groups of CSers/Travellers 😊
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Laos, Maldives, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In